PES 2021

Thanks guys, I know they have your license, does that include the stadium? Are spurs north London white, or Tottenham white? :joy:

@Electrifying I trust that they still have San Siro?

I haven’t played s football game rather than random friendlies at my mates house since fifa 17

I assume spurs will be fake and afaik the Emirates is in the game. It was in pes 2018 at least.

They got double San siro :arteta:

San siro is a stadium, and guiseppe Meazza is a stadium to fill out the stadium count

They have everything Arsenal as they are an official club partner haha

This is class, you can add more kits and customise them even for the fully licensed teams. The only thing I miss from old pro evo’s is like changing to away socks with the home shirt etc, that was cool.

@Bl1nk sorry was just messing about on the demo, no idea about full game yet! Usually September isn’t it?

2 Likes

Is the game released yet?

I played the demo and I really enjoyed it. Felt much better than FIFA

1 Like

Really, :giroud3:

Yeah, hopefully they don’t patch this out the full game but currently can on here. You can’t actually use this kit in a friendly tbough which is annoying but oh well

1 Like

It will remain on the full gane

1 Like

looks like an arsenal prison kit

1 Like

Looks like almost perfection except a proper fuckin shitty badge u ponce.

2 Likes

Fucking love it.

Played like 9 or 10 demo matches tonight, the game feels so good and real. Definitely going to get this on launch.

1 Like

I only play the one match on demos. Dont wanna ruin the experience. Was great, looking forward to pes20!

Glad they’re sorting out the fouling bug, ref is wayyyyy to liberal with that whistle.

I’m actually pumped for this. I think it’ll take some getting used to after years of FIFA (and about 3 years of not really playing any console at all). But I’m excited for once.

Playing PES felt like a much more satisfying experience than FIFA has for years.

Yup, played a few games today and my first thought was 'Where is VAR?"

Madness that these sort of decisions keep happening in the modern videogame.

3 Likes

I really do enjoy playing it, but do you (or anyone else) not find the passing infuriating? Like mkhi last Sunday, just go wayward and never where you want them? That really pisses me off. Oh and it has the fifa™️ Defending bug where, if your AI teammate is chasing a striker, then you “change player” to that defender, it will stop their run dead in their tracks, allowing the opponent a free run at goal!

Booooo. Football Manager is great, PIS 20 is rubbish.*

*I know it’s a taste thing, but got an urge to banter you all off.

Fucking hell, you are a nasty piece of work.

How will the PES fanbase recover?

4 Likes

This foul bug is game breaking, and close to controller breaking.

Won’t buy until it’s fixed