PES 2021

Gonna give it a run now

GRAPHICS LOOK RIDICULOUS IN 4K

Downloading it now. @Calum for Pes 2018, the stadiums were included in the option file.

1 Like

well then :giroud3:

Will probably get both anyway if it doesn’t as I really enjoyed playing as Arsenal in the demo haha.

Can keep my career stuff for FIFA and just use PES when I want a few games as Arsenal

I should say, they still only have a limited number of stadiums, but the Emirates will be there as will the stadiums for all the major licensed teams.

1 Like

It’s ok as I said I’ll be doing my main Arsenal career on FIFA. I’ll play PES as Arsenal for a few games with unreal gameplay haha.

My first goal was a madders.

40 yard Diagonal long ball from Xhaka for Kolasinac on the run, whipped in the box for Auba volley. Will try and upload.

They actually have online on the demo :hushed:

1 Like

What?! What mode

Scroll right to eFootball lad :sunglasses:

Downloading this shit as soon as i’m back home.

PES 6?:giroud2:

Love the demo.

Those who usually buy PES upon release: how long does it take before a decent option file drops? (PS4)

Only played 1 game. I still play pes19 so don’t want to get too hyped for pes20 just yet!

It takes about 2-3 weeks for a decent one. However they release a partial one after about a week usually, which you can just continue to overwrite as they release more.

2 Likes

About a week iirc.

Jesus man the gameplay on this game is spot on. They’ve played a blinder on a marketing and promotional level as well.

1 Like

The good old days :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

3 Likes

Is the demo worth a download then?

1 Like

Yeah it is gio mate. Very enjoyable play :+1:

1 Like

So much fun

1 Like