PES 2021

So many good mods on PC

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/virtuared-com-patch-2021-pes2021-pc-v2-0-faq-in-98-fix-24-03-2021-in-2146.85333/

The best collection of stadiums you will never find. The patch includes a total of 734 stadiums of the best quality

734 stadiums :arteta:

3 Likes

This is legit the best thing I’ve ever seen. I’m so getting a PC now.

2 Likes

Just downloaded the whole thing and about to install it, I’ll let you know what it’s like.

2 Likes

You can see why people say PC gaming is the pinnacle.

That was unreal.

PC mods are amazing, the communities of games have unreal creativity.

1 Like

This. It’s amazing the dedication communities have. Lots of new games make creating and implementing mods easy and it’s understandable. Communities make the game a success.

Installed and tested the patch. Took quite a long time. Must be over 50,000 files lol.

Gonna give it a proper run tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Closest thing to football realism I’ve experienced. This mod is the real deal. So much detail.

Literally every team has it’s own stadium, incl tunnel and their own tunes.

Player faces updated even the young players.

The gameplay mod feels good too and they tweaked the cameras.

2 Likes

Started a Master League save with Everton, Mikel Arteta head coach, lol.

Really refreshing playing every match in a proper unique stadium. The Sky Sports coverage is great too.

Trying to play with the Stadium camera for realism, but it’s much harder due to certain angles making it hard to overview the play.

2 Likes

I’ve got my eye on a pre-build rig, just because of this patch :weary: Gonna hurt the wallet but I think PC gaming is the way forward now.

2 Likes

This guy is spot on. He should be working for KONAMI lol

How much would it set you back bro? A solid gaming PC

£1000-£1500

1 Like

Tbh I wouldn’t bother with anything less than this bro

2 Likes

I ran your link by a few gamers I know. They all said it’s perfect. I asked one guy who would sooner die than admit I made the right choice, and he shot back by telling me not this one and that I need a marginally improved one lol.

1 Like

Graphics cards are being scapled to shit - hardly in stock anywhere. They are all way over priced.If you want the 3080 this what you’re looking at for the graphics card alone lol

More than the whole PC I linked before lmao. Trust me that PC will do the job for now.

3 Likes

I believe you lol. I could have sent him a PC that he views as perfect and he’d have found fault in it just because the suggestion didn’t come from him.

2 Likes

Thank fuck Konami sorted out the squads for the Euro’s. I was beginning to think they’d fucked it but no all the official squads are there and playing out the tournament is pretty enjoyable especially when you put the difficulty above your level and have all these really tight games.

This guy’s a fackun G

Option files for the new season, with all the new kits, squads, promotions and relegations. Gotta love PESUniverse option files.

3 Likes

Did you pay for the option file?

Yeah mate it’s £10 for a years worth of option files (all the versions and updates they release etc).

Really nothing when you consider you pay for the game. I never used to pay back when they were working on that PESWorld website but they just stopped putting out option files.

1 Like

Just having Klashman’s tactics is a massive improvement over the base game.

1 Like