PES 2021

Not 100% sure, but I think the folder on the USB drive has to be called WEPES for it to be detected.

Ah ok. How do I go about doing that on a MacBook bro?

Not an expert with macs but iā€™d imagine similar procedure. Wont be different if at all.

@Bl1nk uses macs

1 Like

Thank you my brothers!! @Midfield_Maestro and @Bl1nk

2 Likes

Still hasnā€™t worked. Guess I need to get a new USB pen drive. The PS4 just wonā€™t read it.

might as well try the hard drive. no reason in theory that it shouldnā€™t work. Same formatting etc needed iā€™d imagine though.

Yeah I guess thereā€™s no harm in trying it lol

Remember to backup you data.

1 Like

Donā€™t use a Mac. I tried this last year and basically the naming conventions Mac renders the files to arenā€™t compatible. Had to use my Windows.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s the same situation this year.

3 Likes

Didnt know that. Thanks hass.

So I should download it on my desktop and then try it like that?

Yeah do all option file work on Windows if possible.

Think you can convert the drive to FAT32 on Mac without issues.

1 Like

Iā€™ve converted the USB to FAT32 on the Mac. The only problem is when I put it in my PS4 it doesnā€™t even light up (the little red light to confirm its being read)

Itā€™s as if it doesnā€™t exist. What difference would using a windows make RE: my PS4 actually reading the drive?

I think the FAT32 conversion is so the PS4 can read it. maybe if the conversion was done on mac and if hass is right, then it wonā€™t work?

Btw, did you stick the usb in the front or back of ps4? I tried the front but it didnt entirely fit in. So I had to put it in the back, worked.

Iā€™ve ordered this and fired up 18 in the meantime.

Having so much fun lol. The late Wenger era arsenal lol, blast from the past. I still got Welbeck for example :arteta:

Let me try the back now lol

Thats odd. Ive got a piece of shit usb and it works fine.

How do you know the ps4 isnt reading it mate? During the importing phase on PES?

When Iā€™m importing it doesnā€™t give me an option to select any USB. Itā€™s as if there isnā€™t one plugged in