PES 2021

When I buy my next football game after I’m bored of FM. Think I’ll be buying this as FIFA looks an absolute shambles haha

1 Like

Best game out there if you’re looking for a career game.

2 Likes

How is it in terms of bugs?

Haven’t noticed any

Only noticable is the player changing can really stitch you up sometimes when dedending.

Other than that pretty solid game. They’ve really slowed it down this year, have to think about every single pass.

1 Like

Foul bug from demo sorted?

Havent noticed that so must be

1 Like

Impeccable game. I haven’t played FIFA really and truly since about 16 or 17 version of the game and even then I was becoming tired of it.

PES 20 is as good a football game as I’ve ever played.

4 Likes

Its really a unique game. Completely different to anything PES or Fifa have tried before.

There’s real a random element to it now with stray passes etc making its that more realistic than ever.

Still a few flaws here and there, but overall it’s different to any previous version to date.

1 Like

Anyone else conceding a lot of goals from direct free kicks? Any free kick within shooting distance flies in the top corner. It’s how I concede 70% of my goals.

Maybe my keeper isn’t good enough (Cech, 75) but it’s really annoying lol

Ok I’m getting this.

Can’t wait to bin Emery and do an Arsenal master league with the biggest dick manager in the world, Maradona. We’re gonna win everything then burst into flames. :arteta:

2 Likes

You’ll love it.

Btw, PESUniverse released PES 2020 V2 Option File.

Anyone interested? @Midfield_Maestro

2 Likes

Not really freekicks. But sometimes the AI will go into beast mode and you have to defend for your life. Thats when I notice the shitty player changing the most

What difficulty you playing on brah?

So there is a bug :arteta: hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Top player man, not quite ready for Superstar :slight_smile:

Though now in my third season, leading the table. Will probably change difficulty next season.

Nice. I did first season on top player then moved to superstar halfway through second season when I started building a good team and had high chem.

I can’t get anywhere near the top 3 in Primera atm. They are just too good and you notice how good they are when you play them, they really fuck me up (something that was not that noticable on the last PES). Barcelona are almost impossible to get the ball off sometimes. Really have to play a counter attacking game. The tactical side of PES is light years ahead of Fifa.

1 Like

I just had the maddest game with Barcelona in the CL Semi final.

They beat me 1-0 at Camp Nou in the first leg.

Carlos team talk before 2nd leg

The return leg at Rayo’s ground was crazy. Barca started off defensive. They nicked a jammy 1 goal lead. Was now a massive uphill struggle as i had to win by two clear goals to progress.

I started playing direct and winning corners. I managed to score two goals by the 55th minute, both from set pieces as Ter Stegen was unbeatable in open play - he even did some next level double save which saw him fly from ome side of the goal to the other.

They cleared two off the line as well - one in the 90th min whereby a corner was whipped in, it was cleared to my CM which I hit first time on the volley, it was going top bins and beat Stegen…only for Umtiti to do a dolphin-esque leap to the top corner and header it over the bar - I swear I nearly threw my pad. That would been a crazy winning goal to make it 3-1.

Anyway lost but was probably the most invested game Ive had so far in three seasons. Barcelona even went ultra defensive for the last 30 and literally parked the bus because of the onslaught.

Barca V Atletico made the CL final.

5 Likes

Valverde small-dicing even virtually. PES really put in the effort for extra realism :giroud2:

7 Likes

@Midfield_Maestro @Bl1nk

Quick question boys, can I use an external hard drive or does it have to specifically be a USB pen drive? The only USB stick I’ve got doesn’t seem to be picked up by my PlayStation.

The USB has to be formatted to fat32

Stick the laptop into PC/laptop
Right click on the usb
Chose format
Make sure fat32 is selcted (not NTFS)
Format

PES should then read the usb in edit mode

2 Likes