Pes 2019

3 Likes

ffs! Why are with the poverty football game instead of FIFA :disappointed:

Having Arsenal licensed with PES is a thing of beauty. They do an amazing job with the pre-match cut scenes, stadium look and the player details. Anfield looks fucking class as well.

Whoever I’ve shown it to on a 4K display, mostly FIFA players, have said it looks insane.

@Calum Poverty football game lol. You’ll realise how dumb that sounds when you’ve seen and played it. Until then I can understand the ignorance. Arsenal are still licensed on FIFA btw.

5 Likes

You have to have a certain level of football intelligence to appreciate PES #truth

4 Likes

Really love PES 19. The only flaw for me at the moment is I’ve noticed 95% of AI attacks are from the wing trying a low driving cross. Quite effective too. They never try through the middle.

Other than that a top top football game. With indeed stunning graphics.

Do the PES community still produce face scans? I remember downloading a huge option file a couple years ago with a tonne of new faces.

The fucking state of this. Lacazette looks like he’s put on about 5 stone :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Is football games on mobile still a thing ?

Football Manager is class on the mobile tbf

2 Likes

PS Plus subscribers - PES 2019 is free to download on PlayStation, all month.

2 Likes

I don’t know how the 2019 is, but I’m still playing PES 2018 online, and there are plenty of people doing so too, so I’m guessing it isn’t that great, will be downloading it regardless, cheers for the heads up.

Edit : just checked, they actually replaced it with Dertoit : become human.

Not any more.

https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2019-07-02-pes-2019-mysteriously-pulled-from-playstation-plus-july-line-up

glad they changed it at the last minute, the game is outdated now going into the new season

Makes sense to change it anyway since the demo for pes20 is out in a couple off weeks