PES 2021

I play Derimbay in the exact same position in the 3 haha. His freekicks are muad.

1 Like

Yes!!! What a fucking ledge.

He finally gets a face & photo in the 2.0 data update next week :pray:t3:

1 Like

Any news on our young’uns?

Nelson, Martinelli, Willock look like they’re fresh off the boat :arteta:

Martinelli 76, plays for Chelsea
Nelson 79, Bournemouth
Willock 75, West Ham

:santi:

Guendouzi 83, Arsenal

:xhaka2:

1 Like

I meant in terms of their faces possibly being in the next data pack but thanks :arteta:

Martinelli 81 on mine still at Arsenal
3.5 yrs

None of them had faces

Old players coming back as youth players really puts me off this haha. So unrealistic imo

Its actually great. Imagine getting to train up and play with prime Ribery, Robben, Yaya Toure, Fabregas, RvP, Xavi, Iniesta etc.
They come back as low 70s.

1 Like

FIFA is by far the more realistic game. I used to care a lot about which game was more realistic, and buy that.

But I’ve realised, as I got older that realism means nothing to me. I have much more fun playing pes. And aside from FIFA 10-13, I always have.

I mean, PES5 you could unlock a game mode playing as penguins and ostriches, you had the old WE United master league teams, now you got Cruyff back from the dead as a manager and a 17 year old Robben resurrected, baldy in tow.

It’s hilarious, and I love it. But the presentation is fucking shite, and I understand if folks hate that lol.

2 Likes

It sounds weird, but actually extends the longevity of Master League. It’s really great.

Master League doesnt end lol

Just pretend when you’re on your 7th Xavi its their great great great grandkid haha.

3 Likes

Btw @Midfield_Maestro did you sign Lobato? His stats are amazing but I just can’t find a place for him (shadow striker) in my team, it’s frustrating lol.

Nope only because Ive always signed in previous PES’s. He does become an absolute beast though.

Gonna post my team shortly…

Most of them have improved by at least 3/4 stats since I started 3.5 seasons ago.

The regens are (all 19 or younger):

Baines
Kompany
Santi
Nene
Ribery
Vertonghen
Nacho
Hamsik
Robben
Maxi Rodriguez

I also have Adruiz out on loan who is fucking great.

Rashford is gone at end of season, PSG triggered his 116m release clause lol (mandetory in La Liga). Paid 36m for him so Im happy.

Bayern offered me 200m for Sancho and I rejected. He’s ridiculously fast and good on the ball. Its so noticable on this game the difference of world class dribbers. Plus hes in line to become Legend team role.

Currently top of La Liga with 9 games to go, tied on pts with Barcelona but Im winning as I won and drew via head to head!
They just knocked me out of the copa del rey though cunts.

P.S Van de Beek is a fucking god. Strong on the ball, technical and a shot like Gerrard.

2 Likes

Raging. Last game of the night I drew 1-1 with Leganes. I scored the dumbest OG. Passed it back to Donnaruma who booted it into the top corner on the stretch :poldi:

3 games to go and now Barca are leading by a point. Whole season undone in one moment. Cant see Barca dropping pts. Still in CL but long shot. Ghey.

2 Likes

Barcelona are ridiculous. 20pts clear at the top and they completely wiped me out at my own stadium.

First half I got plenty of chances, but just couldn’t score against Ter Stegen. 0-0 HT. 2nd half they turned it on, couldn’t get out of my fucking half. They ended up scoring 2 worldies in the space of five minutes. After that none of my passes worked anymore, the players looked drained.

Will take a while before my team is good enough to take them on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They drew on matchday 37 get in :raised_hands:
Final game of the season now and I’m 1 point ahead.

I got smashed in the CL 6-2 on agg by Bayern lol

1 Like

Played last game. Played Celta Vigo who I swear were deliberately just trying to stop me from wining the title.

They played ultra defensive and had 11 men behind the ball including their kit man, tea lady and physios. Every tackle was perfect, never lost an aeriel dual, had two goal keepers. You name it.

I got a breakthrough in the 80th min where their keeper parried a shot for a simple tap in. Celebrated like Arsenal just scored tbh.

Campeones!!!

4 Likes

Wonderful :smiley: congrats.

That kit looks great btw

1 Like