Personality of the Year 2018

She won’t make fun of you for at least an hour.

That hour would have to be between 3 and 4am…

You get a Jade fan club membership pack @Mysty :smile:

1 Like

Jade trying to not poke fun at me, is like Chandler trying to go a week without making fun of his friends, but fails miserably :grinning:

Your last membership pack failed to feature that glossy calendar you were handing out with them, I’m still waiting on a refund :bellerin:

1 Like

Yeah I was going to make a very funny joke asking how many votes 0% of 42 was, and now I can’t.

1 Like

‘so, let’s see how large my margin of victory and mandate as a personality here is. Hehehehehe’

.* Checks poll *

:santi:

@Calum it’s Luca Toni last minute dive at Hampden 2008 all over again ffs

4 Likes

Italy cheating Scotland again. No surprises here

1 Like

1 Like

This was a damn closely fought award all week. First Luca led, then Elect, before Luca swooping in at the last hurdle to claim Personality of the Year. claps

Unfortunately Luca couldn’t attend tonight to accept his award, But we made sure someone was on hand for him to receive it…

@Luca_from_Italy 16 votes
@Electrifying 14 votes
@Berkobotswana 6 votes
@Phoebica 6 votes
@JakeyBoy 3 votes
@Craigie 2 votes
@Persona 2 votes

4 Likes

4% shall be known as CRA igie P ersona. CRAP.

1 Like

If you’d kept your name as Calvero you wouldn’t be last on alphabetical order :unai:

3 Likes

Luca actually asked me to collect it for him. My definition of “behalf” is the same as Joey’s from Friends… I be half-in’ it!

3 Likes

Revisits “Who are you” thread where everyone tells me how cool my new username for the new site is. :smirk:

I don’t mind Persona, it’s certainly a lot better than Calvero. Still think of you as TheDoctor though :smiley:

4 Likes

WOW! AN AWARD FOR ME? :cech:

2 Likes

Well done Luca, my man

1 Like

Yeah where’s the acceptance speech?

I gave it to Jade, did she not give you the award Luca? :smiley:

1 Like

I think it is first award here :smile:

You have another too… the Workhorse one.

1 Like

OMG! :giroud: