Personality of the Year 2018

He’s been banned on redcafe aswell? :joy:

Yes he fecking has.

6 Likes

I love how you can swear within reason on here. It looks ridiculous everyone saying feck and cnut on there :joy::joy:

Yea as long as no cunts are taking any fucking liberties we’re happy enough.

1 Like

You feckin cnut

6 Likes

Calum isn’t a cnut. We already have a cnut on here… A special one. :xhaka2:

4 Likes

I know…

He’s just a pussy

:giroud:

1 Like

Jose Mourihno…the special one, who is he what is his name on this? :henry2:

1 Like

No that is Aussies new Kitten.

Seems like the idea of Luca winning this while banned didn’t appeal to people after all ha. Quite a u-turn in two days as @Electrifying leads the way narrowly. The first time a Scot could beat an Italian in anything :poldi:

1 Like

Apart from paying refs in a vital Euro 2008 qualification match :wink:

5% of 42. That means 2 votes right? Better than last year IIRC. :thinking:

1 Like

I did better last year. My personality must have declined in quality :pensive:

1 Like

I almost won it one year but lost out to AWOL OA legend Lengooner. Which can only tell me that my personality has fallen off a cliff.

1 Like

Not to get all @Persona but technically we beat the shit out of them in North Africa circa 1943-1945 :poldi: :arteta:

4 Likes

@Persona Indeed 5% of 43 is just over 2 votes. So your humour has doubled in quality in 12 months :wink:

@Phoebica has around 3 votes less than last year. But it’s weird that her joint winner from last year Cristo didn’t even feature for this award this year, and conversely, Elect wasn’t even nominated for it last year is fighting for the win lol, so I’d take being consistently nominated as a good thing for you both and Persona :smiley:

While Len was certainly a character, I personally thought his presence was a bit overhyped. I think people just liked him for being OA’s version of Abe Simpson lol.

2 Likes

Cristo doesn’t feature this year for one reason and one reason alone: I wasn’t around to nominate him :sunglasses:

Cristo’s beyond such awards anyway. He’s post-personality.

I vote Craigie.

Personally think you should add one more vote to mine, we all know Luca would vote for me if he was here :sunglasses:

I voted Craigie aswell and now he’s overtaken me.

2 Likes

What do I get in return if I voted for you? :henry2: