Per Mertesacker

At least the injury wont affect his pace

2 Likes

Now we have to be in the market and try to deal for two players at the same time???!!! A bridge too far I’m afraid.

Hello darkness, my old friend

6 Likes

Won’t make a bit of difference, Welbeck’s practically dead and it’s done nothing to affect our urgency in the market.

2 Likes

At least Chambers or Holding gets minutes this way. Which they otherwise wouldn’t.

1 Like

I’m what Wenger has made me.

Vile and forged by darkness.

3 Likes

:facepalm:

Disgusting post from a disgusting fan if you try to justify the hope about a serious injury.

:santi:

1 Like

I’m with you Maxi these people are sickening. It’s a reason most other fans think Arsenal supporters are the biggest joke. No class.

2 Likes

No fans have class. Who gives a fuck what other fans think.

But yea the injury is bad news no matter what and its not nice to see it “celebrated” (for want of a better word.

Yet the club seems to think they have class right ? Charge insane amounts for season tickets and have hundreds of million sitting away in cash reserves whilst we have numerous gaps in the squad.

1 Like

That’s not unclassy, its just fucking stupid.

4 Likes

WTF!? :bellerin:

1 Like

I guess it’s gonna be Chambers and Monreal as CBs, with Bellerin and Gibbo as full backs.

Gabriel has a tonsillitis, he should be back for the Liverpool game but I don’t know how rusty will he be.

1 Like

Haven’t seen any legit outlet say anything about long-term injury… anyone got more on that?

Not nice to see a player get injured but never understood why he was given the captain’s armband, he shouldn’t be a first teamer anymore and another blunder by Wenger. Should have gave it to Cech, who will be around for a few more years.

Anyway, We are seriously lacking in squad depth and I’m even more worried for us now.

1 Like

At this point it is tragic comedy. Just imagine the scenario where GIroud or Koscielny gets injured in September…

Nothing to see here. Only at Arsenal is every single player capable of playing every position. #interchangeplay

2 Likes
3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like