Pep Guardiola

hope he falls flat on his face and he goes from the ‘treble’ to winning nothing.

Haha what a fucking cunt

1 Like

So, so happy. So, so happy.

He loves winding up oppo fans. And it fucking works :arteta:

Go back to January when you were basically crying at your team cos we were so good, you slap head bastard.

1 Like

He’s an incredible shit houser.

I have to respect it.

Baldy talking about us again

Maybe I didn’t pay enough attention during the city/Liverpool rivalry times but pep seems as worried as I’ve ever seen him this season.

The way he keeps spouting shit in the media trying to play mind games - started back in Jan slagging his team off and still going above.

He knows if they slip up we are on their ass.

Fuck off pep

1 Like

Of course Journalists are going to ask questions like this, while the PL is undecided.

He also said we’d get 100 points and match the 50 points we got in the first 19 games in the 2nd 19 game, when it title races Pep’s comments just need to be ignored.

He’s also been crying about playing on Sunday instead of Saturday like he doesn’t have 2 teams worth of players to utilise.

Hope so bad they fuck up against Everton and if they don’t then Madrid to stuff them instead.

5 Likes

Idk, he talks a lot of nonsense during the season. Dude would wax some middling team like Palace or Burnley 4-0, have 97% possession, complete 12,000 passes and tell Sky Sports that it was the toughest test City have ever faced. The guy is a generational coach but also may be a generational actor.

Its not just this season that is worrying him he can see what Arteta is building and knows we are only a few players away from building a proper team that can compete for a few years.

2 Likes

Only manager to do a 3 peat in every league he participated in. Spain, Germany and England.

Fucking hell Pep. Go take a break again.

6 Likes

If he wins that UCL; I think he’s undisputedly, the best manager of all time.

2 Likes

Barcelona impressive
Bayern not
City impressive

Bayern was a complete waste of time in his career tbh.

It’s weird. A part of me wants to say that he’s the best manager we’ve ever had in the PL era, but then another part of me is certain he wouldn’t be able to do what Wenger did with Arsenal.

1 Like

I think that’s fair. I saw similar debates with Pep and Mourinho.

Pep would never be able to do what Mourinho did with lesser sides. Yet Mourinho could never have his sides play the football that Pep’s team do and be as dominant.