Patrick Vieira

Just seen the video on YT and came to post it here… :wright:

One word: pure class.
(I know…)

1 Like

What was it Henry was saying “for me he is the only guy who could of played alone in midfield, alone, could of played 4-1-5 if you want!”

Guy was an absolute monster. Leader, fighter, technical everything.

2 Likes

When we played spurs in the semi final of the FA Cup at Old Trafford we were sitting high up in the stand so you could see how much Vieira controlled the game.
It was like watching an adult playing in a team of children.

His work rate, control, reading of the game, as well as leadership was unbelievable.
Only Keane comes close to that level of midfield quality in the PL.

4 Likes

Never a good time to revisit this one. We gain nothing out of it even with the aid of time. Just a night to forget.:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

It’s still worthwhile pointing out what a weedy little prick Neville is, though.

Probably one of those kids who used to side with bullies when they picked on the unfortunate ones.

1 Like
6 Likes

Will be good to see what he’s all about in regards to his managerial ability. Will follow Palace more closely this year.

1 Like

Big rebuilding job at a club that is not loaded. I wish him well but I suspect lack of experience will catch up at some point. Hope it works out for Big Patrick.

1 Like

Henry should have been in contention too, maybe he was ?

There aren’t that many PL London based manager roles about

1 Like

:rofl:

5 Likes
1 Like

Take me back

1 Like

Two hands around your opponents neck…that’s a warning pal!

I hope he does well with Palace.

You just know that even if Arsenal sack Arteta, they will bring in Vieira which changes nothing.

2 Likes

Vieira was chatting shit about this ownership 2 months ago so I imagine he’s not high on any lists.

More likely to be Cuesta or some shit.

1 Like

Nah, Vieira will stay at Palace.