Pablo Marí

Agreed, Cedric is decent backup, as long as he has to play a only few games in a season.

So strong was the ‘necessity’ of a left footed CB that this guy was brought in. I could have named 10 right footed CB’s that would have been on cheaper salary and still outperform him.

1 Like

Good point. Someone actually wants to make use of Mari. No one wants Cedric.

This fucker pulled the wool over my eyes with his performance against Liverpool in the club cup, his Man City coaching and impressive first few games. Bloody hell he’s been bad.

Best of luck in Serie A.

This actually seems like a decent deal for us as long as they stay up. I have to think Berlusconi will do enough to keep them in the top flight.

1 Like

Better than a kick in the c***. Near enough our transfer fee back of Monza stay up.

You would think we got our money back here right?
I presume we got a loan fee for his last loan as well.

Insane to think we can get money for this bum and we’re forced to give Bellerin away for free.

The financial statements that Flamengo eventually published showed that we paid a total of 8m euro for him between an initial loan fee and eventual payment. So if we got a loan fee from Udinese last year we’re probably pretty close to breaking even (assuming Monza stay up).

It’s clear that Monza are new to this negotiation stuff, nobody should be paying for Mari.

1 Like
1 Like

Just when you think we’re about to get money back on a signing :joy:

10 Likes

Has Stan got any of those business seminars scheduled that are typically held in Las Vegas that Edu and co. can jog along to? These guys are wack.

1 Like

What’s the point of a bonus when you effectively have to end up paying it whether the conditions are met or not? :facepalm:

3 Likes

This signing is almost as bad as the Willian deal. The good news is that it looks like we’re not doing dumb shit like that anymore.

I wonder who benefitted the most from the Mari deal :thinking:

1 Like

Have we actually at all benefitted from Kia lol?

Not even a little bit.

1 Like

Who were his guys at the club?

Luiz?
Cedric?
Mari?
Willian?

Christ that is a grim list. I like the Cedric celebration memes so maybe that’s a benefit?

Wasn’t he involved in the Odegaard deal.

Edit:

It looks to me like Kia is getting out of the agent game or losing his hold.

His current client list looks pretty grim.