Oxford United vs Arsenal (FA Cup) 0-3 ๐Ÿ“ž

I know Iโ€™m a football addict so this doesnโ€™t apply to most Iโ€™m excited to see ESR and Vieira today.

Definitely on ESR. As mainy minutes as he can. Viera itโ€™s an opportunity to push himself up the subs bench that we can use.

For what is worth, Arteta talked about him(Vieira).

Itโ€™s the concerns weโ€™ve talked about so itโ€™s good they are acknowledged. He should be out there today looking to make a statement.

1 Like

Roses Are red
Violets Are blue
Im worried

2 Likes

If we do get through tonight as expected but lose to City in the next round, there will be a gameweek where we get to play Palace at home but City play in the QFs of the Cup.

Thatโ€™s a game where we should get 3 points on the board and put pressure on City.

Ofc I always want Arsenal to win but there will be a significant silver lining if we get knocked out either tonight or in the next round.

Iโ€™m hoping we use tonight to give time to Smith Rowe and others who need match sharpness.

Massive, massive game against Spurs coming up. That is where our focus needs to be. FA Cup? Completed it mate

2 Likes

Watch it go to a replay now. :slightly_smiling_face:

Team not been announced yet?

2 Likes

Saka and Martinelli lol

1 Like

Wtf why

Smith Rowe canโ€™t have been ready

Lets smash them and get the whole frontline off at 60 minutes up 4-0.

Referees announced for Spuds.

Craig Pawson (who has been good for us largely) on the field but motherfucking Paul Tierney on the VAR.

1 Like

Its Oxford ffs why is Saka, Marti and Eddie playing against farmers

Watch one of them roll an ankle on that league one pitch

1 Like

Some people believe Saka should never play football unless itโ€™s a PL game and thereโ€™s only a maximum of a one goal margin involved.

3 Likes

Ffs if Marquinhos isnโ€™t able to play against these guys whatโ€™s the point of having him around?

1 Like

I donโ€™t mind the forwards playing with six days until Spurs and then a week after until United and then another week until we play City in the FA Cup (assuming we advance). Obviously it sucks if they get hurt but otherwise I donโ€™t think its an issue.

The fact that we have to play Gabriel in this match shows that backup LCB is really next priority after adding a forward IMO.

1 Like

On the other handโ€ฆ This basically means Arteta is confidend Mudryk is on the way here so he wants to use Martinelli and Saka as much as possible before he starts rotating them with Mykhaylo.

Comunicado official!

Good point here.