Ousmane Dembélé

Bicep of the thigh…haha okay

Edit: well turns out legs too have biceps femoris something

It’s a poor translation from spanish, we call it the biceps femoral.

Dembele really needs to learn how to keep himself fit.

2 Likes

That’s what it’s actually called.

Ffs do we need an anatomy lesson in the geek thread?!?!

2 Likes

Well if there’s a tricep down there as well, then sign me up for the session cause I am ignorant as fuck

Says DiabyBoi…

1 Like

Yes. Please. Thank you.

That’s it’s actual name :joy:no miss translation

It’s a poor translation in the sense that the purpose of translation is for it to sound natural in the language you’re translating into and above all for it to be understood, and yeah, a “tear in the biceps of his left thigh” is not a very good translation on either count. :grimacing: Left femoral biceps or left hamstring would’ve been the way to go here. But what can you expect from a bunch of Fideuá eaters.

I dunno man, a lot of native English speakers would say “tear in the biceps of his left thigh”. I suppose there’s not really a decent translation in Spanish for the way in which native speakers use the term in English.

Yep, legs have biceps and triceps just like arms.

I meant nomenclature wise

Yes, it’s calles triceps surae

I lived a life of lies.

Tbf it’s better than remembering quadriceps which is a word I always have to look up

2 Likes

His muscles are made of canned tuna. Slim chance of him ever fullfilling his INSANE potential sadly.

:pepe2:

Oh, there he is

:pepe1:

5 Likes

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: post above :grin:

Bump!

€43 million…loooool. He really said ‘give me Messi wages.’

———————-
Here’s a completely unreliable rumour linking us with the injury prone fella.

1 Like

Fuck off @Flexo, you almost gave me a heart attack.

2 Likes

Dembele to Juventus would be humourous. Talk about not learning from your mistakes.

1 Like
1 Like

Dembele will be Mbappe replacement

1 Like