Our Upcoming Fixtures

First leg in Lisbon with the return leg back at home.

2 Likes

We could easily end GW3 bottom with 0 points :grimacing:

2 Likes

West Brom??

Edit: league cup I assume

Thatā€™s kind of what I expected even before last night lol.

Wonder where that will leave us in the post Xmas table.

4 Likes

Yeah we are in round 2 with the other shitters since we arenā€™t in europe :joy:

1 Like

Predicting 1-2 points from these.

1 Like

We will get some points from Norwich and West Brom and Arteta will make it a big deal

I just wanna see some goals ffs, canā€™t even start to think about points. Weā€™re such a dried out attacking team.

Sick and tired of those balls whipped into the box by Tierney with nobody on the end of it.

1 Like

Will get some points of Norwich but carnt see it of anyone else the rest just bully us for fun.

3 Likes

If we can win our next 5 games, im gonna be a happy man.

Burnley away
Spuds home
Brighton away
Palace home
Villa home

easy 15 points imo

2 Likes

Not to be negative, but Iā€™m not convinced that itā€™ll be that easy to get 18 points from 5 games.

7 Likes

Nothing in life is easy. But we have to believe.

Iā€™m expecting at least 21.

Burnley - Draw
spurs - Draw
Brighton - Lose
Crystal Palace - Draw
Aston Villa - Draw

We are at home for three of those games so I can see us getting at least four points and maybe even a couple of goals.

Thatā€™s the spirit.

7 Likes

how do you have us losing to brighton but drawing to spuds? If anything it would be spuds that always trounce us recently.

Spurs looked like hot poop soup yesterday without Son. Weā€™re a mess but they might be just as bad.

We canā€™t play Norwich every week so having one loss in the next five games would be pretty decent.

Yeah youā€™re onto something here. Theyā€™re due against us at home.