Our Upcoming Fixtures

We are doing this again.
Cool

1 Like

I hated them. Was always a recipe for disaster loo

1 Like

It amplifies the misery for me.

We need to make a statement and put Spurs to the sword. Watford away, if we’re on our game and the form they are in we should be winning this. But we always seem like the team if you are in bad form to get points from to get out of the rut from. Villa should be put to the sword as well. Utd are looking average but our record up there is awful, I be hoping for a win if we want to be contenders for top 4.

I be expecting 12 points from those 4 games. The worse I be expecting 10 with us getting a draw at Utd.

The league cup game and EL matches I expect us to play squad members and youngsters and just in case put one or two of the big guns on the bench.

8 away points out of 66 vs (former) Big 6 teams, anyone who expects to win at Old Trafford is in dreamland. You’d think it has to end this season either there or Stamford Bridge or Tottenham, but would anyone really be surprised if it doesn’t

2 Likes

I think if we want to take that next step up, then we got to overcome the hoodoo at those places and that away record with top 6 teams. It’s a disgrace a club like us hasn’t won away agaisnt a top 6 team in years. I’m expecting us to at least win two games at those grounds you mentioned.

Emery out in that case. The team is more than good enough for a win at OT.

If it doesn’t happen due to some nonsense again, then this guy proves he’s the same guy that went a whole season without winning an away game.

1 Like

It’s a long season, for me getting top 4 is the aim not one result.

This is going well again I see.

1 Like

Fucking hell…United round the corner.

How many penalties will we concede at Old Trafford?

The way we fucked up the game there last season was extremely frustrating. We’re still making all those shocking errors and more now.

Arsenal should win the next four (easy) until Leicester away 8 november. But this team and manager are really going to make a work of it.

1 Like

Hoping to get a couple of tickets for that one

No chance. This bum will make them all look like the bigger sides.

With the way we’re playing I can’t confidently say we will win any of them, we’re that bang average right now

Standard Liege (H)
Bournemouth (H)
Sheff Utd (A)
Vitoria (H)
Crystal Palace (H)
Liverpool (A)

I could easily see Bournemouth doing us over if we half ass it. Sheff Utd drew at Chelsea and gave Liverpool a game, with our away record. I could see us losing it. Palace are on a run of good form and could see them doing us over. Liverpool in the cup will do us over. I think Emery is suited to Europe so could see him winning those games.

I go 6 points in the Europa League, 5 points in the PL and knockout of the League Cup.

1 Like

8 points in the league, 6 points in europa and I think we will beat Liverpool in the LCup

1 Like

Can we get 8 points in three games.

6 Likes

Won’t beat Sheffield United away based on what I saw from them vs Liverpool.

Looking at our next 8 games in the league with 5 at home and none against your traditional top 6, if we aren’t sitting 3rd after match day 15 then Emery should be getting binned around Christmas.

1 Like

Just bin him now and let Freddeh’s new manager bounce bring in 24 points from 24.

Need that Ljungball in my life.

4 Likes