Other Teams' Kits

Did they ever do the stripes on the all blacks top?

Don’t think we have ever had them on the ABs jersey, which probably influences my view a bit on this haha

1 Like

How would we attach our PL winner’s patch though?

Right on the front of the shirt, very oversized!

1 Like

Like those old Fiorentina shirts? Classy.

1 Like

Well, the new Jamaica kits were disappointing but this anthem jacket is the nuts. Reversable too, nice plain yellow and green and that black/Rastafarian “dreadlocks” pattern. A definite purchase for me.

The “Germany design” really was fire. Think I prefer the Liverpool and United ones, having navy, red and yellow in ours makes it a bit busy, the other two look cleaner.

1 Like

Rovers new away. Not sure if I like it or not.

2 Likes

it’s nice

1 Like

Top kit.

That will be soaked with tears at the end of tomorrow night

1 Like

Adidas already releasing retro kits :rofl:

Adidas have released their Jamaican kits.

I passed on the home one, but I bloody love the brown away kit and also bagged the anthem jacket.
I can quit any time I want…

1 Like

Pretty fucking smart tbf

9 Likes

I read something about this

Does the shorts have pockets in?

Great shade of blue Scotland use.

1 Like

Proper football boots too

1 Like

Adidas continue to knock them out of the park. My Jamaican purchases arrived this morning.

I never thought I’d be sat wearing a Germany “Warm top” over a Jamaican away shirt. The racists in my extended family would be fuming at me. Might save this combo for the Easter gathering.

1 Like

Beautiful

1 Like

I know that in North American sports it’s a given that a single company handles all the uniforms but adidas has been so bad for so long when it comes to MLS. Too many clubs have opted for all black kits which contributes to the overall muddle of the league. Who am I even watching? Columbus? DC? LA? Miami?

1 Like