Other Teams' Kits

The first pictures a beaut. The kit ain’t bad either :cristo:

1 Like

Classic dad jokes.

4 Likes

I had one in my cart and was like “ehh, that’s kind of a lot of money” and waited a few hours. Then when I went to checkout it was gone. Devastated. :skull:

2 Likes

How much are they?

I think they were around $100 USD with shipping.

Ooft that’s a lot for a newly promoted Serie A team that are likely to be relegation fodder lol

That money is definitely better spent on the new Fiorentina shirt.

Serie A kits are a mixed bag this year. Fiorentina and Venezia are nice, Inter’s shirts are really edgy and Roma’s New Balance stuff is just boring AF.

1 Like

You know what I can’t quite wrap my head around…when do you even wear all these shirts?

I’d say I’ve bought like 10 new tshirts max in the last 3 years. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ajax shop still trying to fuck me, really and truly wanted it for Carnival which was cancelled anyway but still.

There’s a girl at my work looks like that, marriage material for sure.

I have a pretty strict one in one out policy on shirts so when I get a new one, I usually sell one of the old ones on eBay or something like that.

As for when I wear them? Gotta look cool when you run or at a concert, or cookout, or taking Maddie to school or lifting weights.

1 Like

Haha I did actually wonder how many shirts they sold based on guys liking the look of the woman modelling it :sweat_smile: She makes me want the shirt tbf.

It’s not the shirt that she makes me want

1 Like

She is really selling the hell out of those earrings. Good point.

4 Likes

I kind of love it. The blue is nice. Know it was posted further up but it went on sale yesterday.

Not feeling that sponsor at all.

Has an American feel to it in some way.

Really?

I don’t see any guns or cheeseburgers on the shirt.

1 Like

Stars and stripes on it. Very uncle Sam.

Yeah I hear you, like the livery for the original Tomcat fighter planes I think? (I used to love planes as a kid, loads of air fix models in my room back then)

1 Like