Other Clubs' Transfers

Unless they’re getting him very cheap, Ziyech would be an odd transfer for a Milan side that has been super value conscious. They’ve signed a few older players of course but when they’ve splashed real money it’s been on you g talents.

Yeah they want De Ketelaere but Leeds are interested too which I assume depends on Raphinha leaving.

I assume Milan isn’t cash rich right now, they’re having a slow mercato

1 Like

Well, it does look like their deal for Sanches got hijacked by PSG, his head got turned when it looked like a done deal. Missed out on Botman too.

Will be interesting to see what they do going forward.

You reckon Sanches is PSG level starter?

I get the Campos connection but it’s an odd one

I think he’s an idiot if he’s going there for sporting reasons. It’s probably money driven.

It’s all in the mindset. Can’t tell you how many talented players North Africa has produced but the mindset is really questionable.

It’s hard to say what it is in particular without generalising too much though but I did predict he’d struggle at Chelsea and there had to have been a reason clubs weren’t biting on him despite the obvious talent

He actually had some really good games for Chelsea he just never put it together enough. I read as well that he basically only played a handful of games in his favoured position at Chelsea which didn’t help either.

He had some really good performances and was a good contributor in that CL run.

But Chelsea wasn’t a good fit.

I maintain he’d have been great here. No doubts. He was too good for Ajax.

It almost feels like an attitude thing.

Ben Arfa, Nasri, Guendouzi, Taarabt etc. Great players with the world at their feet but just absolutely awful attitudes.

Hell even Benzema, total cunt but he just managed to reach his potential.

2 Likes

Yeah Benzema is another one. Fekir is another one with a fiery temper, as was Belhanda. The latter was such a gifted player but his career was pretty much over when he chose the money over a better club quite early in his career and stalled his development.

1 Like

Good signing?

Anyone joining the French league has no ambition lol. Money chaser

1 Like

He didn’t actually want to leave but Inter need to sell. Same with Hakimi last year, he didn’t want to leave Inter but the club needed the money.

Skriniar is a superb defender though. An absolute beast and one of the best in Europe.

2 Likes

Beautiful x

3 Likes

This guy thinking its the NFL with trades lol

5 Likes

I can’t see this happening but a crock like Bale taking up massive wages to top up his pension, while spending most of the season injured, would be great.

He didn’t make much difference when he was on loan there recently so I doubt, even under Conte, he’ll do much again.

They’ve actually taken this approach for Raphinha too but Leeds had none of it.

Very nice to see Chelsea in this state, I have to say.

4 Likes

Huh? They’re not saying he’s off to Spurs? The tweet is about Los Angeles FC

1 Like

Where’s my Specsavers voucher? :grinning: