Other Clubs' Transfers

Disagree, he does alot of the dirty work in that midfield area that goes unpraised. He plays in a key role in enabling Fernandes to do his thing offensively

Above-average CM you never hear a bad word about

I don’t question his work rate, he is lacking genuine quality though

Yes him and McTominany can run all day but they aren’t technicians and do barely anything with the ball, the fact they turn out for United so regularly perfectly portrays their plight as an elite football team.

Even his so called “good” games are super basic, he’s average to the core

Aaron Wan Bissaka…what an absolute failure of a signing that has turned out to be.

2 Likes

Finessed by Palace

I do think Tomiyasu and Tierney or be it decent full backs are heavily overrated by Arsenal fans, not as good as most Arsenal fans think and heavily injury prone.

Ability wise they’re enough for a team on the CL / Europa League fringe though.

1 Like

Are you guys seeing this shit with Mbappe?

I won’t link all of them but this guy is fucking around big time.

I think he’s excellent in duels. I know I go on about what a weird body type he has (imo) for a fullback, but he really poses such a difficult problem for opposing wingers to work out.

It’s all going to come down to his health but I think he was a great signing. Arteta (if we believe the reports) got this one absolutely right.

2 Likes

And then whoever ends up with him will wonder why he’s not interested in football by the age of 26.

Talk about simping for a player…

3 Likes
1 Like

Probably confused them with Newcastle the idiot.

Tottenham are in the market for attacking wing backs. Carrasco was another one that I’ve seen linked.

Pepe hardly plays so if this is low cost there isn’t much risk as a replacement, but people do need to be aware if we went in for this player he would be one of those signings where you don’t expect to see magical things at PL level until at least his second season in, which basically means another project signing.

1 Like

Agree a new winger is essential, ideally for the left side

Arteta is under no pressure to get CL football next season we can afford to bring in mid level developmental pieces

1 Like

What are you two on about? Who said we’re interested in Manor Solomon?

I said “if we went in for this player”. Just characterising the player, that’s all, nothing more.

2 Likes

I saw the two of you suggest that and wondered if the post was misinterpreted. :+1:

1 Like

Watch them serve him the WC on a plate now too. :sob:

I think Arsenal should just copy the homework of competent clubs and hijack this target

1 Like

Fuck Dortmund and Bayern. :grin: