Other Clubs' Transfers

so frustrating seeing the likes of mancity harbouring all this talent and buying more and more when they already have a monster team. Meanwhile Arsenal are sitting around with their dick in their hands with a substandard squad i wish these grade a donkeys would get their damn act together.

2 Likes

Right, that’s the exact market Arsenal should be dealing in

5 Likes

well tbf thats not Manchester City’s fault if we don’t do anything and chase some guy who doesn’t want us all month

i know that is what i am frustrated with if the targets dont wanna come move on, everyone is getting on with things we are always in this damn reactionary cycle when we react too late and lose out constantly whilst other clubs strengthen is frustrating as hell.

2 Likes

What a disastrous window Spurs had last summer.

5 Likes

You could chalk it up to Edu learning on the job. A lot of our transfers have become sagas. Partey, Ramsdale, White all played out over what felt like years.

And it’s not like Alvarez is some unknown!

Dude’s probably gonna move to City and go straight to Girona on loan or some shit like that.

@Bl1nk your left back going to Barca then?

We can take him on loan. Pep helping his bestie Arteta

2 Likes

Who?

A player with a high ceiling who is highly regarded and available for a fraction of the price other talents like David and Isak will cost.

This is a much more sensible signing if we’re looking at a specific age profile for our strikers.

Tagliafico

Never rated him.
I think Barca are after Gaya or Grimaldo for left back.

Oh, and why are you reporting other clubs transfer activity when you’re supposed to be our transfer guru? Disappointing behaviour :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Didn’t this prick talk shit about us when ESL was announced. Lad now wants to leave Atalanta for a dog fight in the Prem. The irony…

1 Like

Nothing ironic about £300k/wk for five years bb.

1 Like

Adama Traore for £20m! Would anyone have him here? Keown was saying last week we should be looking to highjack that deal.

Makes sense for Tottenham more so than us. Long term he would cause a problem to the way we set up.

I would’ve liked him here a couple of years ago. I like him as a player, I think like @Stroller though, he isn’t a good match for us right now.

Too much of a risk to have a guy be dynamic in attack. Arteta would fill his diaper.