Other Clubs' Transfers

Such a gifted football player but man he pissed away his career. Heā€™s played for some solid clubs but his ceiling was so much higher.

5 Likes

Saw someone post a compilation of him on Twitter saying ā€œThis is what people thought Messi would do in Ligue 1ā€.
So true. This guy was a mad, mad baller.

1 Like

came up together with Benzema. Both with cuntish behaviour

1 Like

Not sure what the market will be like for Dembele, aside from the odd flash of skill I canā€™t say Iā€™ve been overly impressed by what Iā€™ve ever seen of him

Can imagine Newcastle will be all over this lol

I love how Barcelona order a player to be sold by set date. What a ridiculous club, I hope Dembele tells them to fuck off and sees his contract out.

3 Likes

When vlahovic and his agent do this theyā€™re called greedy cunts

1 Like

Do you rate him?

@DutchGooner
@SDGooner
@Forever

I hope he plays for Morocco

He was really good when he made his debut for PSV, but he hasnā€™t played any games for various reasons for about two years I would say.

Heā€™s kind of viewed as a troublemaker, but he is certainly talented!

This is basically the ideal RWB for Conte in England. Powerful, good speed, good enough going forward and decent enough as a defender.

Paratici in the bin though. Pissed away money on Royal whoā€™s being upgraded a few months later lmao.

Did he sign anyone thatā€™s done well so far? Romero is obviously an unfortunate one whoā€™ll do well when heā€™s fit again - especially under Conte.

Looks like the same squad building bum he was at Juventus. All that summer praise was unjustified.

3 Likes

I think Traore will do very well under Conte then be an awkward player for whoever comes in when Conte fucks off in a year or two.

3 Likes

I doubt Conte would join then if it wasnā€™t for him though.

City out of nowhere getting Julian Alvarez.

:rofl:

1 Like

That guy is still active??

3 Likes

Vagner Love has been playing in Kazakhstan out of all places for the last two years.

1 Like