Other Clubs' Transfers

Barça reps right now…

8 Likes

It’s just classic Raiola, he’ll do anything to drum up the hype and get as much as money as possible from whoever signs Haaland.

Still can’t really see how Barca will able to afford him and City will throw the bank at him

3 Likes

Barca ain’t getting him. They don’t have money to buy a pack of Doritos.
Haaland is gonna stay for another season.

Yep, sounds like he’s using Laporta’s desperation to make a splash in order to trigger real buyers act faster

1 Like

Bingo, it’s all optics and trying to start a bidding war.

Kinda like how we get linked with almost every player going, perhaps Barca do have a chance of signing him but it’ll be at least £150mil on the books easy with fee and wages factored in and considering they’ll be looking to keep Messi that’s a crap ton of money they need to find when in fact they have very little.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

He’s literally doing a European tour in the middle of a pandemic to drum up as much money as possible :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t even hate Raiola. The man has superclubs on strings, he’s winning

5 Likes

Inb4 he meets up with Arsenal.

1 Like

It’s easy to imagine the fee eventually eclipsing that of Neymar’s to PSG, Dortmund can pretty much name their price thanks to Raiola haha

When is Raiola expected at Colney?

There’s a release clause next summer for 75m euros.
Dortmund are asking double that to sell him this summer.

1 Like

Imagine Dortmund selling Haaland and Sancho in the same window. €€€

1 Like

Isn’t it weird how they’ve been so shit though?
What exactly did they achieve with the talent they’ve got? At some point I thought they had the edge over Bayern talent-wise but they managed to blow it.

1 Like

Can’t achieve when you’re a selling club.

Have they? They’ve kept their key talent recently. Even when they sold Pulisic he wasn’t really a starter.
Currently they have two of the most prized assets in world football.

They low-key have been the most underwhelming side the past 5 years. People always hype them yet they eat shit both in Germany and Europe.

What’s recent in your mind? Hummels/Gundogan 2016, Dembele/Aubameyang 2017, Pulisic 2018, Diallo 2019, I’ll give you this season. But looks like a selling club to me. Haaland has a release clause that’s basically spells ‘I’m leaving the club at this specific year’.

1 Like

The rest of their team is shite. 2 19/20 years olds cant carry a whole team.

They finished second last season

they finished 2 points off top season before

if they have been the most Underwhelming what does that make Arsenal considering the amount of money we have spent?

1 Like

Didn’t rate Diallo that highly. Aubameyang and Dembele I consider the last key players they let go.
I think from then onwards they should have challenged Bayern more and do better in Europe too.

The rest of the team ain’t shite. Especially for Farmersliga.
Bayern have been basically walking in that league. Whenever they decide to shift up a gear they destroy teams like it’s nothing.
They’re playing Leipzig this weekend and Lewa is out yet I fully expect them to somehow beat them.