Other Clubs' Transfers

Was like the only English site I could link too :joy:
Heā€™s been Swedenā€™s nr 1 for years now. I donā€™t rate him and he hasnā€™t done well for Roma. Tbf heā€™s considered one of Monchis signings, so he didnā€™t have many supporters from day 1. A bigger presence in goal then Pickford though.

Harry Redknapp just called Sampdoria an average team in an average league :arteta:

2 Likes

really surprised that Jesse Lingard is still at Man U

2 Likes

Theyā€™re shit thatā€™s for sure but the Serie A is not an average league lol. Here comes the typical ignorance where any league not named the PL or not named the top two in La Liga is shit.

6 Likes

Tomori rejecting West Ham in the last 10 minutes, haha how gutting

1 Like
3 Likes

Itā€™s Carl Jenkinson all over again.

Classy that theyā€™ve let him keep the Arsenal crest.

God, weā€™re not gonna have sex with them! Why did they spend their day tweeting about Gunnersaurus?!

1 Like

:bellerin:

Heā€™s right.

Serie A has been pretty morbid for a number of years.

2 Likes

What happened to him haha he was very good in his first season (18/19)

His form has simply Feliped and flopped in recent times.

12 Likes

Itā€™s already started :eyes:

Pogba and Mbappe at Madrid summer 21

1 Like

Madrid lowballing United next summer cos they have zero leverage :poldi:

6 Likes

Yeah, United literally have zero leverage as Pogba is off contract in August 2021 lol

Iā€™m seeing it said that United have the option to extend the contract by a year, if so and itā€™s activated then Madrid would have to negotiate after all.

What have Madrid seen in the past 4 years to make them think Pogba is the next superstar worth chasing and sticking on Ā£400k a week?

I could have understood a club like Madrid buying him when United did, but 5 years later is there really no other target worth pursuing?

Glorified highlight reel merchant. :joy: