Other Clubs' Transfers

Our owners employ morons and take forever to throw anything at anyone.
If you think they are preferable to Everton’s, that’s fine, but I think ours are a waste of space which seems to be proved by the mess we’re in.

That’s true but they didn’t keep them unlike our board who are indecisive and slow.

Like us getting Emery and Arteta was planned to such precision.

The difference is, they either got rid of their under performing players or don’t pick them, while we still have our long serving, under performing players starting most matches.

Nope, wasn’t saying that. Just don’t think they are deserving of any praise either. Got nothing to do with us.

1 Like

I miss Transfer Deadline Day back in the day when watching SkySports News was the place to get all the breaking news.

Not now when some ITK on Twitter spills the beans and you’re waiting for the news to catch up 2 hours later on the TV. Such an anticlimax.

3 Likes
1 Like

That’s how out of the loop I am… I didn’t even know Bale was back at Shit.

1 Like

Good move for Fulham!

2 Likes

Bad move for RLC though. He is too good for that shit.

4 Likes

Now here’s a guy who really doesn’t want to move house.

About the only reason I can see for this.

12 Likes

Can someone tell me how Choupo-Moting is still getting big name transfers?!

3 Likes

:pires1:

3 Likes

Got tips from Alvaro Morata. Being a striker seems to be football privilege at this point.

2 Likes

Koeman will be really gutted. He tried to sign Depay when he was at Southampton & Everton. Made him a key player when he managed Holland.

love hearing a Harry Redknapp story but he went way over the top when talking about Spurs on ssn

don’t know him but they really need a new keeper

1 Like

The Boot Room?

1 Like

the room they keep boots in

4 Likes