Other Clubs' Transfers

What’s Jota ceiling in your opinion?

White in most rooms but mirrored in the bedroom

7 Likes

Is he any good?

This is classic United. Agree contract with player and then deal with the club through intermediaries. Club ask for more money than the players worth…United hesitate.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ManUnitedZone_/status/1307007479008628737?s=19

:laca:

6 Likes

What’s going on at United ffs

Why are you frustrated haha?

1 Like

Good player and will contribute but won’t be a star like Mane or Salah, despite the stats I don’t see it in him.

If either of those two leave or get injured for a long spell he won’t be the answer IMO, will still be a good signing though. Who knows perhaps Liverpool have bought the next Mane but I highly doubt it.

The thing is RBL weren’t gonna buy one of their academy player for 10m.
Wolves need a RB after selling Doherty to Tottenham, that’s why they agree to the deal.
So essentially it’s Jota for 25m or Werner for 50m (plus much higher wage). If you put it like that it makes more sense.
Guy doesn’t look like he’s gonna turn into another Mane though imo.

It doesn’t seem United are on track to finish in the top two as I previously predicted.

Sancho and a CB could change that

Sancho is staying at Dortmund. He has never agitated for a move and seems fine with staying. United have passed the deadline so no cheese.

Hoping for that Douglas Costa or Coman signing like…

They’ll deffo get one of those on an ighalo type job.

1 Like

I agree not getting Werner is a blow, but for all the Liverpool haters by the time Mane and Salah drop off the damage will likely be done.

More than likely another 2 league titles and a sniff of another CL.

2 Likes

How do you think they’ll fare?
I think regardless of any incomings they’re still a massive threat, mainly because of Rashford, Martial and Greenwood.

1 Like

At the moment I can’t see them doing any worse than last season but they haven’t really improved at CB, LB or on the wing. Signings that would really elevate the side

Pogba not signing a new deal could cause alot of disruption

1 Like

They only scored 66 goals with those attackers in the team.

Are they really as good as their fans think?

2 Likes

Yep. But I think Pogba won’t be at Man Utd the coming season.

Pogba actually has smart representation, knows he can milk this situation for all its worth by holding out.

Mbappe and Pogba to Real Madrid in 2021 would be nuts

1 Like

Weakens Wolves and that’s good for Arsenal.

5 Likes