1 Like

No club outsmarts the market better than Dortmund

Still the cucks of the Bundesliga.
Couldn’t steal breadcrumbs from ants.

4 Likes

shit this is good business.

Who would want to? :arteta:

2 Likes

I don’t like Bergwijn at all under Mourinho. Way too mercurial. Although you never know if he adapts to what is asked.

2 Likes

Bergwijn is a done deal. €30,000,000

Lots of potential. @SDGooner Goede club voor Bergwijn, denk je? Met Janssen liep het uit op een drama.

With Eriksen leaving, spurs had to do something in this window.
In recent seasons he has been arguably their best and most influential player but since his loss of form, probably due to him wanting to leave, both the team and Kane haven’t looked as convincing.

I don’t know much about Bergwijn, and he’s probably not a straight replacement for Eriksen, but 30m for an attacking player who is a Holland international, with loads of potential, that seems like good value.

1 Like

Yeah Spurs have gotten some frustratingly good deals in the transfer markets over the last 5-6 years.

1 Like

Ik denk dat Bergwijn daar wel kan slagen. Maar alleen onder Mourinho betwijfel ik dat. Hij moet dan wel heel veel verdedigend werk doen en ik zie hem dat niet meteen doen.

1 Like

What a fucked up sport this has become.

So Sporting would be willing to let a key player go out on loan (that United want) in order to help Barca to sign a player?

These guys done even try and make this BS believable anymore

5 Likes

I’m not sure I understand the proposition.

Barcelona want Sporting to loan Fernandes to Valencia, so Barcelona can then buy Rodrigo from Valencia?

Sounds a bit far fetched lol Why would Sporting and Valencia be ok with that?!

Just some bollocks from Mendes to make United pay up it seems.

Best outcome :giroud2:

1 Like

What’s he like @Bl1nk