Other Clubs' Transfers

Don’t think Salaha did for Roma.

Tosun and Connor Wickham halcyon days these for the Eagles.

1 Like

Let’s hope we can keep them out tomorrow against us. :grinning:

3 Likes

A lot of chatter about Bruno Fernandes to United.

His scoring record is amazing at Sporting but I haven’t seen him enough to have an opinion on how his game would translate to England.

Of course, he could show up with one leg amputated and still be an improvement on Lingard/Mata/Pereira as their 10.

Not watched him but he was very quiet Vs us last season.

Rio Ferdinand is making hella noise too (on twitter). Looks likely to be the first big move of the window.

I swear Crystal Palace have been in desperate need of a forward for the last 37 windows.

3 Likes

I don’t even disagree with your wider point, in fact, I agree with it quite strongly.

But you’re being incredibly harsh on Vardy, he’d smash it in various other leagues. He’d smash it in pretty much all of the them. Regardless of whether you like his character or his style, which I dnt really tbh, he’s genuinely a quality player. I can’t see how you’d watch him over the past few years and still try to talk him down likes he’s not quality.

4 Likes

Pepe Reina back in the Prem!

Another bald cunt.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Surely…

2 Likes

This is where Giroud should have gone after leaving Arsenal. He’d do very well at that level and get regular game time.

It’s painful to see palace unsuccessfully chase targetmen type forwards with minimal success.

1 Like

I have no words for Milan.

5 Likes

Everton are preparing a £25m bid to sign Brazil forward Everton Soares 23, from Gremio.

Surely if he’s available at £25m we should be going for him. I know defense is a bigger problem but we need a better left winger as backup to Martinelli :pepe1:

1 Like

Rather be a back up at Chelsea and Internazionale than play for Crystal Palace lol.

1 Like

Well at least he knows the league :joy:

I could help you out, I have a few…

Won’t mind him going to Everton just to hear the media go “everton to leave everton” when he moves onto a bigger club in the future.