Other Clubs' Transfers

Mustafi still here mate.

We have a team full of them tbh.

2 Likes

I know men without balls with no medical intervention

After getting off the phone from Real Madrid, it appears they don’t see your left testicle as an acceptable bid for Isco. At least we tried.

3 Likes

Isco didnt play because had had beef with prev. manager. Asensio was injured a lot and tries to regain form. I think Zizou want both to stay. Only argument for leaving would be if they get many attackers in is my guess.

Both are 10× better than our driss tho lol but 0 chance they’d come imo

1 Like

Yeah we would only get players like that if they become castoffs through sheer indiscipline by Real. Would love Assensio though.

Won’t they be back to square one though with Hazard coming in? One of Bale or Isco will have to go, and apparently Bale has no interest leaving because of his financial demands.

To even be in with a shot for these players is why we need CL

Would you really go for any of them? They would cost a fortune by our standards.
Although, getting Bale just to piss off Spurs doesn’t sound half bad.

I mean Asensio can play both L and R, Hazard def. is on the L. Their R is the thorn in their side, Bale is too good to ignore, to injured to rely on, he is too valuable to give away but too expensive to sell. When he doesn’t play on the R normally Vazquez does (or if they want more defensive work he also plays), lately it’s been ring around the rosies, spring chicken Brahim played on the R, Asensio on the L. Isco want’s central role behind Benzema ideally. I think Real prefers to keep both, get something for Bale and get something reliable in there, start phasing in the likes of Brahim instead of Vazquez (he’s becoming old and still hasn’t found his end product). Would think they want more than Hazard but want money for Bale (Perez likes to get money back for players, not sure if it is a pride thing, they should swim in money by now). I think Zizou wants a new summer, some transfers, start over with Isco. And remember, Asensio is only 23.

Been begging for Isco for years. Such a quality player. But alas, I just don’t see it.

2 Likes

Tagliafico has just announced he’s to stay at Ajax for another season. Well done, lad.

1 Like

Good news for Ajax, there are enough players leaving as it is.

1 Like

No.

Would say he is what they need actually, they need a young striker that can bag loads of goals now and has a high ceiling.

Not many young certified strikers out there and so by securing one now they’re laying foundations.

Also…

Cunts :facepalm:

Just putting this here so I can post this priceless collection of expressions Phil Jones would be jealous of.

13 Likes

looks like a spooked owl

Julian Brandt replacement?