Other Clubs' Transfers

Please, please and please!

Starting to smell the stench of an agent manufacturing fake interest

4 Likes

By smell do you mean hope? The Sun is a dreadful source.

I like Fellaini, but that was 5-6 seasons ago. He’s getting older and I can’t see what he brings to the table. A good header yes, but he’s 30 now and will probably want a 3 years deal. That money can be spent on better targets.

Doucoure again. I posted above how I would like to see him here but Nzonzi is another one who we could benefit greatly from as well.

1 Like

Anyone? Can’t really say no, we don’t want it to look like we hate Africans

Again? That’s just a summary of rumours going about at various media outlets.

Have a look above

Hope that helps :+1:

1 Like

I’m all for a ‘destroyer’-type. It doesn’t have the preference for most people on this site, but I think with Emery at the helm we will be more of an counter attacking team and the ability on the ball for midfielders will be less important.

I don’t immediately think it will happen though. It all seems like vague rumours and a summary article like the Guardian one seems like a good example of that. That was my point :smile:.

1 Like

Yeah I can see that (it is rumour mill time though eh!).

I totally agree though re the playing style. We are in for a complete culture shock with the new gaffer though. Quick counter attacking, high pressing and high energy football that does not revolve around possession as it did before.

I would be happy with Nzonzi as well as he is another “destroyer” type player but Doucoure would be my choice as he is settled in London and has the PL experience of the last few seasons so would fit in immediately

Clearly, Emery would like the latter.

Nice, only the rubbish sources linking us which is good. And glad to see we are looking at somebody in that position, just not Fellaini ffs

2 Likes

And what is football.london source? The Sun :smile:?

8 Likes

Rather just let the regime sign whoever they want tbh and judge after the results. They haven’t managed a single competitive game yet and we’re already out with the obituarys. End of the day it’s their plans and their team. As much as us fans like to think we know shit we don’t have to deal with the consequences of being wrong. We’d do well to remember our place sometimes.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:joy::joy:

Edit: loool, for now I think we can consign this horrible rumour to the dustbin of history, where it belongs.

It was terrible 24 hours but there you go.

On the other hand, maybe this is a freebie wed appreciate a bit more.

3 Likes

It’s almost as if people losing their shit this time yesterday perhaps should have taken a second to compose themselves lol

4 Likes

Maybe Jakey, but if I did that I wouldn’t be me, would I?!

:hipster:

1 Like