Other Clubs' Transfers

5 Likes

He seems to have wangled another year out of us over the course of the last half houršŸ˜¬

1 Like

Fellaini wouldnā€™t be bad as long as he never starts a game. Would be a great plan B. Plus he has a great head of hair

2 Likes

Get in! Hopefully we can wrap up Michu and Chris Samba next.

4 Likes

Would take prime Michu anyday tbh. Creamy left foot and legendary celebration.

1 Like

This guy is loving it.

:arteta:

Our transfer targets are just so uninspiring, increasingly hard to see us doing better than 6th place next season.

According to his dad, Sokratis signs for three years with an option for a fourth year! That seems a bit much.

3 Likes

Definitely a Sven signing. I think the fee is too much but iā€™ll wait to see how he performs over the course of the season.

He wonā€™t score against us and instead he can be used against manure and heā€™s can play back up striker :joy:

Wolves doing bits in the transfer window

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1003747697017479171

Yup Wenger was definitely the one holding this club back :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you pining for him already?!

I know itā€™s early but looking at the players that we are linked with and the players city,united and lpool are linked with, it is a bit worrying, good thing abramovich got deported :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Inter fans will be raging haha

When your dead you donā€™t feel itā€¦

The only people who do are the ones around youā€¦

Just like stupidity.

There a lot of stupid out there any transfer window and the clickbaitā€™s only going to get worseā€¦

1 Like

Wenger was part of the reason, Iā€™ve always been anti Stan & the board also, so yeah we still have many problems.

If Wenger was given better pieces weā€™d have done better regardless.

I expect Wolverhampton to finish in the top half. They already have a promising squad.

Can the sun be right for once please :pray:

3 Likes