Other Clubs' Transfers

That’s a valid distinction, it seems I may have misunderstood you :slightly_smiling_face:

How reliable is this tho? Not to say that it won’t happen. I’m very curious with what we and Chelsea come up with.

Agreed… Who the hell is this Russ fella?

I would hope Sven has been told about the Home-Grown rules. If we’re losing Jack and Welbeck (sounds like a Northern hardware shop) we’re getting dangerously thin on ground for 1st teamers who’ve trained in the UK.

Not him again.
We’re linked with him every window :grinning:

1 Like

This guy sounds like a baller tbf. Would sign him for his name alone

https://twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/1001838900845871104

£50m. LOL.

7 Likes

Can believe it, works hard can play in a few positions totally up Jose’s alley.

He’s the same guy that badly wanted to sign Perisic who although a good player isn’t moving the needle for a top team.

Can’t see him leaving West Ham for that kind of money though.

1 Like

would love Arnautovic in United. The scenes :arteta::arteta:

when we got auba for that pretty much, wow that is a lot for him not sure he is worth that i would say 35m tops.

£35mil and a bag of dildos? :unai:

1 Like

why dildos? Crisps not good enough for you?

I guess they need a shithoused after Fellaini may be leaving.

Man United as a club tho :arteta:

they need to fill the ego when Zlatan is gone. Problem is this guy has no talent to back it up.

1 Like

Absolutely. Don’t understand why this guy struts around like such an arrogant fuck when you look at his career stats. Bang average output for an attacker.

If you’re a guy like Ibra then your arrogance can be justified.

If you’re Arnautovic you just look like a cock. A complete fucking bellend.

4 Likes

I actually like Arnautovic, he has a lot of flair for someone of his stature and when he’s playing well he’s a nightmare to play against. He also works very hard off the ball.

Sure he isn’t starter material for the top teams and is a bit of a bastard but that’s the kind of thing you would like to see from our players.

I’d have him over the likes of Welbeck in a heartbeat.

I’d rather have Welbeck. He may not have the same skillset but at least he’ll always bring a certain level of commitment when he’s on the pitch.

Arnautovic is a player who only puts in the work when it’s convenient for him. Will sulk if he isn’t getting his way. He’s a player that has to be heavily motivated and incentivised to play at 110%

4 Likes

Thats the case for many players, sure to a degree it’s manager dependant, Moyes was able to get a tune out of him as was Hughes.

I’d still take his quality over Welbecke dilligent hard graft.

We are fine upfront, tbh.

https://twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1001594347324956672?s=19

Shitty source. If true, we should be all over Thiago right?!

1 Like