Other Clubs' Transfers

Well you did say there was some intelligent people on there.
Nice to see the confirmation. Obviously these guys watch games and feel the sport.

3 Likes

Despite the rumours that they didn’t see eye to eye, I’m not sure firing him at this point is wise.
Was it really the bad that they couldn’t see out the season?

Have no doubt they would win the league with him and they should have had a decent chance at the CL too.

Tuchel has been around for some time, it really isn’t a case of someone too good becoming available, and also, let’s not forget Tuchel has a history of butting heads with management too.

Yeah, it’s a weird one if the issue was his personality. I think the rap on Tuchel was that he’s not super easy to deal with.

1 Like

Stupid decision but then Bayern are like that. Okay they just got knocked off top spot (wow 1 point behind) but they were going well in the CL and about to knock city out.

Tuchel hardly even an upgrade so don’t get it at all.

Never mind the fact they paid 25m to get Nagelsmann just 18 months ago.

Nagelsmann will be a good appointment for someone, hopefully not Tottenham.

Tuchel never deserved do get the arse at Chelsea though, so I suppose he’ll feel vindicated getting another big job.

Bayern not winning 10 out of 25 league games is unforgivable.

1 Like

This might be an arms race between Spurs and Chelsea. Who will be fastest in binning their under-fire managers off?

2 Likes

Levy will jump on Nagelsmann asap. Trendy enough name to appease the spud support

Seems like a decent match for both parties tbh. On and off the pitch

1 Like

@Cristo I hope you didn’t punt too much on Frank to Spurs :grin:

1 Like

Makes sense to me. I feel like Chelsea will have their ear to the ground though and pounce should this advance between spurs and Julian. Even with the massive pay off to Potter, they’re scatterbrained enough to pull off a move such as that I think.

£50 for a return of £640 or so haha

Part of me was like “sweet!! Tuchel out of the Spurs race now!” And now it’s like “oh ffs ofc levy is incompetent enough to go for someone like Nagelsmann instead just because of name brand” haha

I mean good for us probably, as Frank is more of a process/rebuild manager anyway so it’s better if Spurs hire big name managers and then fire them when they don’t win immediately haha

1 Like

Paid off Nagelsmann 40m apparently :joy::joy::joy:

That should keep him in escooters for a few years.

6 Likes

Did a skateboard too once the nerd cunt

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

If anything embodies a Spurs manager it is this picture. Going nowhere fast.

I’m sure chelsea are devastated

I think Chelsea need the sale for FFP purposes, are highly motivated to sell him, and the “contract stalemate” is largely a story concocted to make the player and club look better.

3 Likes