Other Clubs' Transfers

Coutinho at Villa
Ramsey at Palace
Eriksen at Brentford
Where’s Hazard heading? :rofl:

2 Likes

Fuck that would be sick!

Thomas Frank used to manage Eriksen on the u16,17 Denmark team and he’s best friends with the Danish national coach Hjulmand who wants Eriksen match fit for the 2022 WC.

Definitely a few favours being handed out here

Eriksen was on €7.5m net in Italy. What a dramatic loss of earnings that’s going to be for him when he moves to the lower reaches of the PL.

I guess for him though - just playing football again means more

Surely he was well compensated with some sort of insurance that kicked in?
But then again, it would be void if he played again

Yeah I imagine if he did have any insurance in place it wouldn’t payout given he intends to continue his career.

He’s rich enough to never have to work again and he doesn’t seem like the outrageously extravagant spender some players appear to be. I’m sure he’s got a couple of beautiful homes in a few countries and plenty of money stashed away in other ventures.

At this stage the only reason he’d truly want to continue playing would be his love for the sport.

1 Like

I swear Barca and Juve are always involved in these deals.

1 Like

the bin…so i guess spurs.

1 Like

Would make a weird sort of sense. Reuniting with Conte

1 Like

Lol, I can’t even imagine the wages Newcastle must be offering Diego Carlos to push for that move right now.

5 Likes

Newcastle should throw a ton of money at him. He will always score goals and be worshipped up at St. James’s

FFP anyone?

a free transfer? what does FFP got do with it

The serious response is that FFP was relaxed during COVID and has lost all meaning.

The nonserious response is something, something, bonesaw.

The serious response it doesn’t exist and never did.
Only a fool thought it would. Unfortunately he was employed here.

1 Like

Gunnersaurus couldn’t have known how poorly UEFA would botch this. Don’t blame him Strolls.

Wrong dinosaur mate.

3 Likes

@Stroller with the steel chair!

Tagging @BigWeng_4LYFE just for lols.

2 Likes