Other Clubs' Transfers

We have no money til the summer. We don’t want to sell anyone, but also can’t really bring anyone massive in. If he can be his usual super fit great 2 way player self then he’ll be useful, even just as a hold up man who can press opponents and give ibra some rest as @Darkseid alludes to.

1 Like

He was good for Juve right till the end tbf. But I dunno if he will for Milan

Yeah, time will tell for sure. Hasn’t played since last March apparently which is a red flag sure. Even if it’s just a vice ibra to hold up play when we’re under pressure holding onto a lead, allowing zlatan to only play 60/70 minutes in a congested calendar, I’m fine with it.

I don’t think there are that many players with his potential qualities, who the hell else could we have brought in with €0

You never know how these signing work out. The fact he’s 34 is a big question mark but fitter players tend to age better. Who knows, right

Mandzukic has has crazy natural fitness and great work ethics, he kept himself in great shape and has a clean bill of health, i am sure he will be of great help for Milan, i hope they win the title this year!

2 Likes

I know that if we signed a 34 year old striker his knees would explode the minute he stepped on the pitch for us. It’s just our type of luck.

2 Likes

Wolves have agreed a deal with Real Sociedad to sign Willian Jose on loan.

The striker is waiting for a work permit under the new Brexit regulations so won’t be in the UK until next week. The deal includes an option to buy.

Good player. I’m guessing top-talent Fabio Silva is too lightweight at this point.

Saw Willian in bold and got excited.

Thanks for that.

12 Likes

Could this be Chelsea’s version of AFCBell?

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well he does speak German so that means he fits one hundred percent of their criteria.

2 Likes

1 Like

Didn’t realise Eriksen was on the Özil wage packet. Laud ‘ave mercy.

Haaland is way to good for Chelsea, this current chelsea anyway

1 Like

Wrong thread?

1 Like

No some transfer that. Heard ASOS is interested in buying Arcardia aswell. The big two flexing their financial power again. I’d say the two biggest transfers of this window.

:white_check_mark: Here We Go!

4 Likes

Meanwhile the workers remain fucked and having to make do with statutory redundancy payments, whenever that shit gets cleared up.

2 Likes

Thats actually mental thats the best deal Debenhams had? something like 150 stores and 22000 staff gone.

An old business being bought out by online trash. Great.

Papu Gomez to Sevilla! So relieved he’s not going to Inter.

Monchi has assembled a pretty nice team there. Really unclear why he shit the bed so badly in Rome.

2 Likes