Other Clubs' Transfers

We have Luiz and Willian we may aswell get the full band back together

5 Likes

Fuck out Calum

1 Like

Wasnā€™t it mentioned before that Willian and Luiz were trying to get Oscar to come to Arsenal too? :rofl:Fucking scenes if that happened.

Hold on Celtic are doing it wrong. You are supposed to let him join Leverkusen for nothing after letting his contract run down.

5 Likes

Alexis :pleading_face:

Willian-Alexis swap deal, who says no?

So somehow Roma have emerged as the winner of the deal between United and Arsenal where they get to keep both players for free.

12 Likes

Probably inter.

1 Like

West Ham will take anyone

3 Likes

Eden Hazard anyone?

1 Like

@Joshua would love to see him in Arsenal red

3 Likes

Hazard did a Willian there, Chelsea did them good.

Should have made Ƙdegaard permanent

1 Like

Edin Dzeko is being shopped around.

Have they made the deal permanent?

Yeah, itā€™s an odd way to announce it. They clarify that in a later tweet.

To be fair to Moyes, heā€™s done a great job there.
The owners spend very little money, considering how profitable they are and he has managed to get them challenging for a CL place.

I still think they would do well to finish in the top half and I donā€™t think Lingaard is doing to make much difference but most West Ham supporters I know said they would finish just above the relegation places.

1 Like

Do they actually spend little? My understanding is that theyā€™ve been consistently spending money(transfer fees and contracts) the past 5 years and it hasnā€™t paid off for them. Same for Everton.
Never expected those two to be this high up the table now but they should both strive for a Top 6 spot. If they donā€™t then they wasted yet another season.

1 Like

They had an obligation to buy Benrahma anyway and couldnā€™t loan Lingard unless they made one of their two domestic loan deals permanent.

3 Likes
2 Likes