Olympiacos Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 16 1st Leg)

Don’t worry we will bro.

1 Like

Pepe, Partey, Xhaka and Saka have to start. Not wise dropping Xhaka now.

1 Like

It’s always wise to drop Xhaka

4 Likes

Tbf I would play Partey alone at CM. Xhaka, moh and Tapasboi dropped.

If Tierney, Partey and Saka start then we have a good chance of winning tonight.

Hopefully see Pépé start too. Arteta’s treatment of him is really starting to piss me off. Guy needs consistent playing time, and even when he clearly earns another start, he fucking gets benched.

2 Likes

We’ve been through this Bizzy :joy:

1 Like

“aside from the fact we don’t play well enough we have the quality to beat anyone”

2 Likes

Not sure this has been true recently. Most games we haven’t got the W lately was down to either us not taking our chances or refs screwing us over.
I can only think of one game where we deservingly got beat because we genuinely weren’t good enough and that’s against arguably the best team in the world right now.

Other than Tottenham and Man Utd, is there really a team in the competition that can claim to be better than us? Take into account that both of those teams are well into the Top 4 race too which will keep them busy in the PL.
Very likely we check out in the PL soon and we start put all the focus on our EL matches.

Dunno, he’s too important. Yeah he’s making shit mistakes but he’s, sadly, a vital part of how we build up

Not after 5 MOTM performances

1 Like

:bellcry:

Even they are 50/50. I think they are a bit overrated to be honest. I only really fear Tottenham. Having said that this team is so fickle. They have no lower limit, or what is supposed to be the lower limit they can fall through easily, hence any given team can beat us.

1 Like

At this point it’s the best we can hope for. Can play shit but if the quality of our more talented players comes thru it should be enough to beat most.

@RockyMaivia :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Let’s hope we can see more of these guys together on the pitch

4 Likes

We’re winning this easily. Who do they have that we should be scared of? Sokratis? Nah. Yann M’Vila (who I only discovered played for Olympiacos 5 minutes ago :smile: )? Nah. Their 75 year old Moroccan forward? (Sorry @SRCJJ) Nah. We got this.

7 Likes

We’re more than capable of losing to sides who don’t have scary players lol. Who did they have that we were scared of last season when they beat us over two legs?

Not that I disagree with you, we really should be going into this confident of victory. Does say something that some Arsenal fans aren’t though.

Personally, I think players and manager will have something to prove having been embarrassingly eliminated by them last season, and I am fairly confident of a (comfortable) victory.

7 Likes

Is he still playing professional football at this level?
I’ve missed the M’Vila transfer rumours from the last century so, If he plays well against us, perhaps we can look at buying him in the next window.

2 Likes

We got knocked out to these guys last year, I’m shook. Part of that also is because I have no clue which Arsenal will turn up.

Drop a dice and hope it lands on six.

3 Likes

Solid team minus Xhaka