Olympiacos Vs Arsenal (UEL Round of 16 1st Leg)

He just straight out hates Pepe then

5 Likes

Fuck me in the ass and call me Cedric Soares. Cant believe Bellerin is still a part of this team.

3 Likes

No way in hell I’d risk Tierney in these shite games, same with Saka…please no injuries

These are shite games when the whole season hinges on them?

What should we be resting them for.

8 Likes

I think we’ll get something out of this.
I’ll go 1-1, Aubameyang to score.

It’s olympiakos bro. Pepe and another defender should surely suffice.

1 Like

It’s that kind of thinking that has screwed us over how many times man.

We scraped past Benfica as is lol

3 Likes

Each to their own. I’d personally hope the ever praised record signing should cope and stat pad vs olympiakos. And wrap our important players up for Spurs.

I’m not his biggest fan but he probably could, Arteta clearly doesn’t like him though.

Well I see why he doesn’t like him, he plays like a dumb dumb. But Arteta is being a big ol scaredy cat

As much as I’d love to beat spurs, realistically we aren’t going to catch them up in the PL but we might stop them in this competition so we have to beat Olympiacos to do that.

2 Likes

WILLIAN

4 Likes

Thing we have to win these games, so has to go hard. Can’t take any risks, not sure why willian is starting, I’m still not convinced by him. But hoping he proves me wrong.

1 Like

Show up today Borges you fuck.

Can’t believe Pépé doesn’t start though…again

4 Likes

I’m confused with this comment dude, we might not like it but Europa League games are currently a lot more important for our season than the league matches.

1 Like

Shit.

The team is fine, but Pepe should be playing.

1 Like

I don’t want us to rest players vs Spurs? Maybe because I’m surrounded by spurs fans I don’t wanna be bottom half of the table whilst they kick on and pin our hopes on a bloody trophy.

We should be beating olympiakos with our reserves honestly. Pepe can play over saka and cedric over tierney is all I’m saying

No Pepe, no Television for @BizzySignal out of luck my brethren.

1 Like

Good thing Pepe was rested against Burnley so he could start today. Oh wait nevermind, fuck off.

1 Like

I’ll tell who we should be scared of, Bellerin, Xhaka and Willian all playing at the same time

1 Like