Olivier Giroud

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/9maq.mp4

Kassai was probably just annoyed by all the bullshit. Can’t blame him.

Such bullshit, he did change the game when he came on though the man is a load to deal with.

Yesh, but he needs to control himself. You are in these situations everytime during a game.

Giroud is no saint but fucking hell Veratti is pathetic.
Leaving his leg behind to get himself tripped by Giroud…Wow.

They will miss Verratti more than we will miss Giroud.

Is it just a one game ban?

1 Like

Complete nonsense from the ref. Shouldn’t have called the play back for something he didn’t even see.

1 Like

His feet allergic to the ball? I must admit i didnt see doing much in the way of football the last match so how did this happen, did someone tread on him?

First time i’ve seen this back, Giroud deserved a second yellow I suppose, but what Veratti did after was pathetic, prick. Glad he didn’t escape punishment too.

1 Like

Albeit he has too many ups and downs, he is more useful than Alexis or Theo as CF.

His card has been revoked.

WTF why?

It seems like they’re trying to have the yellow card moved to Marquinhos.

Ah makes sense, He was the one who pushed Giroud.
Fucking Veratti getting away with that pathetic dive.

He was stupid to engage when on a booking, I’ve got no complaints.

1 Like

Anyone think it’s a bit fishy he wasn’t on the bench last night?

Red card?

8 Likes

Apparently not named in the french squad for the upcoming internationals.

I know Giroud has been injured but I think Wenger is also easing him out of the team. We are clearly trying to set up and play in a different way that is just incompatible with his presence on the pitch other than as a Plan B type box striker to throw on when we are seeking a goal late.

He still can help us quite a bit this year in that Plan B role but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him move elsewhere next summer.

2 Likes

We have looked pretty good without him.
Maybe we didn’t need a world class striker, and all we needed him was being left out.