Olivier Giroud

Up next: South Africa

:star_struck:

1 Like

I hope he dies if it stops him breaking that record.

Fuck his wife and kids, my investment in this random record matters more.

6 Likes

Crazy to think he could eclipse the GOAT Titi… it just doesn’t seem right at all.

1 Like

Mbappe will beat everyone by the time he is 26, but yeah sad state of affairs if someone as average as Giroud is above Henry and holds it for any length of time.

Only 3 goals in international tournaments for this man against the mighty Romania and Iceland

2 Likes

I was gonna ask that question, has he actually scored any in major competition. 3 was more than I expected.

1 Like

He has to be the most successful shitter in football history.

He somehow managed to shithouse his way to a World Cup winners medal, a Champions League medal and soon to be the all time top scorer in French international football history

1 Like

Don’t hate because Giroud is leading AC Milan to their first Scudetto in over 10 years :eyes:

1 Like

I’ll never forgive Napoli or Inter if Giroud wins a fucking Scudetto. He barely plays well ffs

When*

Book it

In my head this was always Stephan Guivarch but somehow France birthed an ever bigger shitter at centre forward.

1 Like

Giroud winning everything despite getting so much hate makes me laugh.

1 Like

It’s just Arsenal fans. We had to watch him fluff 4 chances a game only to score the 5th. Also had to endure a 16 game baron run, that was awful and cost Ozil the asissts record in one season for the club too IIRC - and not to mention the title (but that’s more due to investment that summer).

2 Likes
1 Like

Who is that hunk?

@Aussiegooner

Not ideal in his quest to become France’s top scorer

1 Like

Would he be the worst ever top goalscorer of a major nation if he does it? Without a doubt in my eyes

3 Likes

Actually during my research I realised Klose is the leading German scorer with an absurd 71 goals in 137 games.

I think he was pretty much a Giroud level striker in terms of output and was pretty much the same as Giroud that he had good hold up and was good in and around the box but primary strength was in the box.

Giroud or Klose?

1 Like

It’s always going to be Geeru because he stood in the way of a generational talent like Benzema getting to ball out

1 Like