Olivier Giroud

The Evening Standard reckon Giroud wants to move to Spurs. Their sources must be shit, there’s no way he’d tarnish his amazing legacy with us by going to that dump.

The “Thank you Arsenal” isn’t encouraging signs of his gratitude

I could see him going to spurs until the end of the season.
If he gets them a top four place it will be worth it for them.

Although if he goes there and plays for them like he did for us, and can break his record of a striker going fifteen consecutive games without a goal, then it will be well worth watching.

You think Giroud is good enough to push them up to 4th? If they’re not in the top 4 with Harry Kane up top, not really sure what Giroud can do.

1 Like

Arsenal fans need to be careful with the amount of toxicity they’re releasing into the universe directed at Giroud.

Karma is real, and another Adebayor/RVP moment could be generating for Spurs away

2 Likes

Hopefully Chelsea will block the move anyway. Have they sold to Spurs before?

would be a good move for Spurs, way better then what they currently have up top (with Kane injured), he’s already joined Chelsea and I still like him so it wouldn’t bother me if he joined Spurs as well, he came here and did a job (not as if players actually support the teams they play for) and then left

I can only think of Cudicini and Poyet…

1 Like

Yeah but you put that one on a plate for me

They did sell the greatest striker in the league to spurs, Jimmy Greaves.
But that was about four hundred years ago.

My man is in demand. Guess that’s what happens when your France’s first choice striker.

1 Like

He’ll join the lillywhites of N17

I thought he wanted to stay in London

I’m sort of over him anyway as I feel he bears some sort of minor grudge against Arsenal (in the same way I wonder if Luiz does with the chavs) but going to Tottenham would indeed make him a hate figure. A very, very good looking hate figure

3 Likes

It kinda all came out when he celebrated with the EL trophy, didn’t it?

Said something disrespectful about The Arsenal

1 Like

Must be because of the all the abuse from fans he got whilst playing here.

Oh no Giroud doesn’t like my club, how will I cope!!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

Giroud is really irrelevant I couldn’t give a fuck who he joins.

The fact we swapped him for Auba has to be one of the greatest deals ever

5 Likes

That song he made- Sandstorm- that was pretty good.

Not entirely irrelevant

2 Likes

Currently googling can you take back wishing someone a happy birthday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like