Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

EDIT:

9 Likes

He’s crucial

Overall I really love the bloke, but if he could cut out the Aaron Ramsey fancy tricks shit I’d love him even more.

7 Likes

Zinchenko is far more technically gifted than Ramsey ever was. His ball control, and some of his passes are out of this world. He is also very cool under pressure most of the time. I love this guy.

Sure. But that doesn’t mean he should be doing so many backheels and shit. That’s my only problem with him.

1 Like

But we’re Arsenal…it’s part of our DNA now. I think he is becoming my favourite player tbh.

And again yesterday

Yeah, feel slike every match he has one or two moments where his overconfidence leads to a miscontrol or mispass that usually leads to a counter.

Zinchenko barely gives the ball away and he’s regularly attempting some of the most difficult passes. I think I can live with one or two lapses in his technique.

15 Likes

Until they score from those lapses, its nearly happened and will continue to happen

Defensively is his biggest worry for me. He was very poor on that first goal.
Good player in most other things. Some big tests on the road in a few weeks. Be interesting if we adjust any of his game in those matches.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just the one misplaced pass made with his feet today.

Arsenal tax

3 Likes
4 Likes

Just what a fabulous signing . Love this player

1 Like

Haha

16 Likes

Such a difference maker. Have to give Mikel a lot of credit to playing a system that allows for such fluidity in positions Zinny can take up. He pretty much does what he wants.

2 Likes

Honestly just love this guy. Such a unique player with what he offers to us and just love the passion he brings alongside everything else.

7 Likes
11 Likes