Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

Yeah, I think Arteta will ultimately go with the same team against City.
Trossard the likeliest one to make it into the team but I think he’ll trust in Martinelli to bounce back on Wednesday.

Who’s going to bounce back first, Jesus, Martinelli, or ESR

Needs a poll huh

5 Likes

It’s gonna be the same XI we saw today to start, you know that Arteta is likely going to back that lineup against a team not playing a low block. Maybe at a push he could drop Eddie for Trossard to enhance our connectivity but I still can’t really see it happening.

I still remember you saying you enjoyed watching Arteta falling flat on his ass haha.

Or was that just another Mikel Ultra project you yanks would rather ignore?

1 Like

His passing is absolute awful
Gives to many balls away with stray passes

Passion merchant. This guy is shit

think we will see the best out of him when Jesus is back…whenever the hell that is. Knowing us Jesus will come back and this guy will then have his injury time.

BINchenko

lol

This guy is a midfielder.

Always was.

Play him as a midfielder. In stead of Xhaka obviously.

Does anyone know when he was celebrating his goal why he was telling everyone to fuck off?

1 Like

Probably a nice fuck off. If you know

1 Like

Frist goal ever in the PL.

Only player not to score from our first team now are White and Ramsdale.

1 Like

The amount of times I’ve seen Ramsdale so high up the pitch I’m sure his first goal isn’t too long coming

1 Like

Isn’t that just a basic tenant of Christianity?

I love this guys movement all over the pitch. Last couple of games hasn’t been at the same level but very well taken goal today and love his passion and positivity. Must be a big influence in the dressing room. Still struggling to decide who I’m going to get on the back of my shirt…between Zinny and Odegaard for me.

Thought he was crap today but who cares after that strike? I don’t.

3 Likes

I think he was good 2nd half on the whole.

Weird game for him and Ode. Both pants first half. Very good 2nd.

Ben White did the opposite, lol

4 Likes

Who was he screaming at after his goal?

He was screaming “Fuck off!” to someone. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was to a teammate for no reason.
I think he was just letting out his frustration. His first PL goal ever so he’s probably not used to it. :rofl:

Anxiously awaiting White celebrating a goal with us.