Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

6 Likes

Will never talk shit about Ukraine again. Warrior

He is exactly what we needed.

Not getting another CM in the summer was relatively ok since we got him instead.

Unreal player.

As @Calum says, what’s for you won’t go by you.

1 Like

You really got a sense around the 70th minute in the game that he noticeably went up a gear. He was everywhere and willing the team forward.

I bloody love him.

10 Likes

He’s a fan

1 Like

His touch map is hilarious when you remember he’s a LB :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes I love Zinny, what a transformative signing. Elite technique but even more elite mentality. Changed the whole outlook and expectation of the squad.

5 Likes

Why the fuck did you never believe in Zinchenko bro? It’s because he’s Ukrainian isn’t it you USSR work camp loving piece of shit.

Here’s the real arms race bitch.

3 Likes

My word what a colossal performance that was from Zinchenko.

If we win the league him and Jesus are slowly building a massive legacy in this country.
Five PLs with two different clubs and one of them being the Centurions, hell the way we are going we are on course to become Centurions ourselves.

COYG!

1 Like

We saw this guys passion for winning the way he celebrated the Saka penalty in the stands vs Liverpool.

4 Likes

Unbelievably good performance. Love everything about this guy. Rare to find professional footballers invested this emotionally.

5 Likes

Lil bit of trivia, he actually cost less than Fabio Vieira. :eyes:

16 Likes

Big dick alpha energy right there

Just listening to the arsecast and I feel the question gunnerblog asked on it bears some repetition:

What - the actual fuck - were City thinking selling him?

How?

Its impossible… forget trying to figure out a way… he is just a pure lovable ball of football energy and it is irresistible.

2 Likes

Arrogance. They wont make that same mistake again.

Cheers Pep!

He’s already well on his way to making my list of all time most beloved Arsenal players next to Santi, Podolski and Wrighty.

When we were linked to him I was immediately all in.

3 Likes

Him and Jesus seem to have left City on good terms, but you can’t help but be a bit vengeful when you feel you’ve been surplus to requirements somewhere, We’ve already seen MOTM performances from both of them, but I think their best games in an Arsenal shirt would come against City.

3 Likes

They thought they knew better and had better, but it really feels like Zinchenko has stepped up another level since joining us.

He was good for Man City but he wasn’t this good.

3 Likes