Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

Zinchenko and Jesus walked into training and embarrassed the rest of the squad with the level they operate at.

These 2 guys have lifted the bar at London Colney by miles.

Zinchenko is my favourite Arsenal player already. What a signing

18 Likes

Might have to get the new kit with him on the back.

Iā€™m loving him!

5 Likes

Im waiting for Bellerin to fuck off so I can buy the black kit with Saliba#2. Title charge here we go ! COYG

1 Like

Excellent player and a great addition to the squad. Jesus and Zinchenko have been steals and the City connection and being Pepā€™s cone boy is paying off its worth now.

Zinchenko is so good on the ball. As others have said, him and Jesus have lifted our technical level.

Baller :muscle:

1 Like

Who else could we nick from City?

Grealish

1 Like

ederson

Gundogan

Itā€™s amazing how for City I didnā€™t think he was anything special, yet for us he really looks a level above the rest. Amazing ball control and always knows what heā€™s doing.

Superb signing

1 Like

When you are used to see Bellerin, Kolasinac and them man stink it up week in week out the contrast seing Zinchenkinho caress the ball is huge.

4 Likes

One thing just came up to meā€¦

Is he the most technically advanced/gifted full back we had since Sylvinho? Iā€™d say so. Maybe better than him too.

Cole was good on the ballā€¦ Santos was very goodā€¦ But none on this level. If he was just a bit more athletic he would be absolutely unstoppable.

Seeing as Walker had him in his top 3 Man City players when it came technical ability ahead KDB and Cancelo for example, Iā€™d say this is a very easy yes.

1 Like

Maybe I just didnā€™t watch enough of Zinchenko at City, but Imma wait a bit longer before putting Zinchenko above Cole in any category.

Even in terms of technique? If you mean as the full package then I think everyone would be in agreement.

1 Like

Yeah. I watch Arsenal matches and then a fair sprinkling of Man U cos of my other half, and not a great deal else, so Iā€™ll hold off.

1 Like
2 Likes

ā€œMakes Xhaka better.ā€

Greatest endorsement ever.

6 Likes

I was noticing this - Zinchenko clearly has some license to roam and the team seems to know how to adjust accordinglyā€¦ definitely a big addition to the squad and a very good footballerā€¦ those kinds of guys make everyone better around him, just like the Jesus effect.

1 Like