Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

Yeah, I have no doubt he would look better here.
I wouldn’t even exclude the idea od Arteta recreating his peak form from a few seasons ago where he was one of the top attackers in the world.

Should try and get him if Chelsea don’t want.

We should sniff around their old toys

350k pw, no? Doubt the club would go for it.

3 Likes

Take the 0 off and he’s still not worth it.

Don’t think I’ve fawned over a player this much since Santi. And before that, it was Cesc. Elite company he is in. This dude is simply my favourite Arsenal player.

So much swagger, so much casual confidence and arguably the highest IQ player we have - he is performing this LB / CM role to perfection. Tactically, he has a manager’s level of understanding of where / what he needs to be doing on the pitch.

And above all, he has an almost unhinged obsession with winning. It’s fucking contagious.

The impact he has had (and Jesus) on the squad’s morale, belief and expectations has lifted us LEVELS. So many levels in fact that we’re sitting top of the league with an 8 point lead at basically the halfway point of the season.

What a player. I actually love him. So, so much.

2 Likes

I saw someone in here liken his swagger to Ronaldinho the other day. I didn’t get it, I think I do now.

Edit:
@Midfield_Maestro :rofl:

1 Like

1 Like

Luiz :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Fuck those guys. Seeing Willian gives me PTSD.

3 Likes

Shakhtar did what?!

4 Likes

He’s one of our own.

Reminds me of what Madrid made Magnus Carlsen do…

0:50 seconds

1 Like

fantastic game from him in that last man playmaker with license to roam… feels like it requires everything from you as a footballer to pull that off, tactical understanding, reading the game, technique, passing, movement etc. What a joy to watch him start attacks from the back over and over, all-around talent.

5 Likes

Fucking love this guy, absolute scenes for the 3rd goal, love the passion

5 Likes

Motm, what a player, unreal performance.

4 Likes

Made one big mistake where he got dispossessed by Eriksen but apart from that I don’t think he put a foot wrong.

I don’t think there’s a better LB than him in world football at the moment, and I watch a lot of football.

5 Likes

His best in the red and white so far.

6 Likes

What a player ffs!!!

2 Likes

The look on his face after the winner

16 Likes

City are absolute mugs giving us him.

11 Likes