Oleksandr Zinchenko (35)

Fuck me, the establishment really does fucking hate us.

I’ve never read such nonsense in all my life. A warning for celebrating too much…from the FA… :facepalm:

5 Likes

Pretty sure @shamrockgooner posted the real reason why he was told to calm down and it sounds more reasonable than the click bait version lol

THE MATRIX ARE OUT TO GET US !

But only when he’s wearing an Arsenal shirt.

I’d like to know of another occasion where any footballer in Europe has been told the same.
I’ve never noticed Zinchenko particularly in goal celebrations.

What’s he been doing that deserves a letter from the FA?
Letting off fireworks?

I assume this is what @Calum implied above but I guess he might’ve been mistook for a pitch invader in that match because he was wearing casual clothes and ran to our players when they were celebrating the winner against Fulham.

1 Like

he actually was lol. I’m pretty sure one of the stewards thinks just that. I would need to see that video again

EDIT: 25 seconds

Unbelievable game today.
Plays with such swagger and confidence.
On top of it, constantly instructs teammates what to do, even asked Ramsdale to roll the ball haha.

Thank goodness United took Lisandro prompting us to go for Zinchenko

10 Likes

He has been unbelievable. I love that he does all the pashun merchant stuff but actually has the talent to back it up. His technical ability is just unfair.

2 Likes

Been in the camp that preferred Martinez(even until recently) because of his additional defensive capabilities but this guy raises the technical level of the team so much.

Totally different side when he’s on. Similar to Partey’s effect.

1 Like

Honestly thought he had a poor 2nd half but 1st was good

Defensively is it? It’s something you have to accept with him I feel.

1 Like

Yeah it was defensive lapses

2 Likes

My man can fully slot in for CM.

2 Likes

The trade off that his defensive deficiencies are countered by his brilliance on the ball is well worth it.

We are kinda set up to cover for his defensive deficiencies and also the fact he plays a lot in the midfield area during the game.

White tends to allow us to go into a back 3, particularly when teams counter us.

The extra body in midfield, his comfort on the ball and the progressiveness of his play makes us so much more dangerous when he is in the side.

5 Likes

The only Ukranian player that matters.

7 Likes

To think Zina and his girlfriend set up Mudryk with the invitation of a lifetime and he just blew it.

It’s OK, we’ve already got Ukraine’s captain and best player.

2 Likes

Really hope he can stay healthy, he’s so important to us retaining position and build up play… I didn’t know it months ago but he’s a substantial upgrade on Tierney…

His communication and want to win is huge. You can tell he’s influential off the pitch.

:ramsdale:

3 Likes