Odsonne Édouard

Youtube videos will make anyone look good and level of competition is a real concern. But this video is super impressive, almost like a young Benzema except without such elite technique. He’s a big physical guy and doing a little bit of everything: Finishing with both feet, headers, link up play, crossing, hold up play, picking passes in the box, dribbling, etc. I don’t know what his true level is but definitely a video that makes you sit up and notice. I haven’t watched Celtic in a few years so had never really seen him play before.

2 Likes

There is only two players playing in Scotland good enough for us. We’ve already got one of them lets the other one before anyone else does

1 Like

If he is available for circa £25M, I’d be inclined to go for him. Too tier strikers pop up every few years or so, it would be nice to be ahead of the curve for a change in that regard.

He’s back :eyes:

1 Like

This guy would be perfect for us, he’s just a direct upgrade on Laca and is exactly the kind of player who should be leading the line. Arteta will vastly improve him and guy will thrive in our squad in the PL

4 Likes

Spot on he’s a younger better version of Lacazette. If we don’t get him we will regret it as once he leaves Celtic we’ve missed our chance imo

3 Likes

He’s a tidy player. I still don’t think it’s time for him to leave yet. Don’t think he is ready to lead the line for a big club yet. Wouldn’t mind a Saliba type of deal. We can sell Laca next summer.

Nketiah basically leads ours if Laca gets dropped, so I’m not sure there will be massive expectations put on him if he were to join us.

1 Like

WHERE ARE THE LINKS TO THIS GUY? WHERE YOU FUCK

4 Likes

Playing for Celtic tonight.

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

get rid of laca and get this guy…him and tierney play well together if i remember rightly

5 Likes

Worth looking that goal up on Twitter? Since it’s geoCUNTED here.

6 Likes

I took the effort and was meh about it. so no

1 Like

Big fucking balls here :joy::joy:

The confidence to do that in a final :joy:

3 Likes

Agree to a point, but if the keeper just stands there and catches it, then he looks like a complete twat…

1 Like

Agree but you’ve got to have the ability and the confidence to do it lol.

He has both in spades. Get him here

I hope that all professional footballers have the ability and confidence to do that…But as a former keeper, I would love to just stand there, catch it, and then seriously take the piss…
(ps. I’d love him here also…)

2 Likes

What’s been Edouard’s his deal this season? Injured?

Injury, loss of form and has missed games because of covid.