๐Ÿ† OAscars Poll: Dirt Pounder of the Year

Dirt Pounder of the Year This is the award for the poster who is the most opinionated, most assertive, most emphatic, the person who gives off true silver back energy. What is a dirt pounder to you?

Probably the most coveted award in the world, so who is taking home the inaugural (and letโ€™s be honest probably only ever) crown for Dirt Pounder of the Year?? :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::matรฉ::matรฉ::beers::tropical_drink::hocho::hocho::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::wine_glass::champagne::droplet::beers::tropical_drink::eggplant::droplet::2nd_place_medal::clap:

Dirt Pounder of the Year :gorilla:
  • LordBendtner
  • Iceman
  • Electrifying
  • Joshua
  • BigWeng_4LYFE
  • Gc-Maniac
  • Trion

0 voters

:joy::rofl: wtf? how the hell did @Joshua, @GC-Maniac, @Electrifying and @Iceman end up in this group? I donโ€™t think any of them have even had any crazy take on anything.

All fun and games I suppose :joy:

3 Likes

Itโ€™s not a negative award remember, dirt pounder do good things too, like save children when they fall into their enclosures :+1::+1::gorilla::gorilla:

6 Likes

Wow. :eyes:

1 Like

Dood cmon dirt pounders arenโ€™t complete animals they are very intelligent creatures just an evolutionary step removed from me or you :+1:

4 Likes

Didnโ€™t they shoot Harambe?

Also, @BizzySignal I assume my Partey skepticism landed me in this group either that or what I thought were pretty room temperature takes on Arteta.

2 Likes

Yeah I think your opinions on Arteta are held by most as well! Ah well guess itโ€™s all a little fun, You guys are the good kind that @BigWeng_4LYFE been talking about anyway.

5 Likes

Exactly, itโ€™s the plight of the dirt pounder. Your opinions are maligned and may cause fear in the normies/betas who donโ€™t understand you properly. So you maybe persecuted for being different and scary, but reality is we are really just loving creatures not too different from what most ppl are accustomed to :heart::heart::gorilla::gorilla:

5 Likes

The cross is mine to bear. I heard being persecuted for wild ideas worked out really well for this other Jewish guy with long hair and a beard. What was his name again? Jason? Joey?

4 Likes

Think he had a Spanish name :grin::+1:

5 Likes

Karl Marx?

5 Likes

Yeah, Heysoose, or something.

3 Likes

isnt that the dude who is tog with beyonce or something

1 Like

Brian.

2 Likes

Hector Bellerin?

1 Like

This isnโ€™t even a contest.

Thereโ€™s only one major league dirt pounder on here and heโ€™s the big guy whoโ€™s slightly obsessed by a former league winning manager of ours.

6 Likes

Idk man I was surprised to see how many other ppl were nominated for this award, maybe a surprise around the corner :grin::grin:

3 Likes

33 votes lol one of the most popular awards. Whoever does the awards next year is gonna have to think about keeping this one. Ngl itโ€™s itโ€™s elite award. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Already bailing then? :santi:

4 Likes

Here to present the only award that really matters letโ€™s be honest here, Harambe from heaven rip :sob::sob:

Hmmmm, I wasnโ€™t expecting to win the most prestigious awardโ€ฆbut OA loves me they really love me!! Thank you all :heart::heart::heart::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

22 Likes